- Seen 9347 times (last 180 days)
- Contact this dealer for pricing.
- Be the first user to save Kawasaki listing.
- Kawasaki Reviews: Write
New 2022 Kawasaki Sportbike MotorcycleZ900 ABS
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Kawasaki Z900 ABS Description
- NEXT-LEVEL TECH: Fitted with high-grade electronics, the Z900 ABS merges raw power with state-of-the-art technology.
- TAKE CONTROL: Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) features three modes that allow the rider to set the level of electronic assistance for increased rider confidence. Mode 1 provides the least amount of assistance with sport riding in mind. Mode 2 offers earlier assistance and features balanced sport riding support. Mode 3 offers the most assistance, allowing riders to navigate challenging road conditions with confidence.
- PERSONALIZED POWER: Set power delivery to Full Power or limit output (to 55%) with Low Power mode for enhanced manageability, giving you the extra control you need.
- CHOOSE YOUR STYLE: Riding modes combine KTRC settings and Power Modes to optimize your riding experience, adapting to conditions and preferences. Select between Sport, Road, Rain or Manual and tailor the trip to a variety of situations.
- GET CONNECTED: Bluetooth® Smartphone Connectivity (using RIDEOLOGY THE APP*) connects you with your bike like never before, allowing you to view vehicle info, riding log and phone notifications. *RIDEOLOGY THE APP is not intended for use during vehicle operation. Only use RIDEOLOGY THE APP when the vehicle is not being operated and it is safe to do so. All trademarks, registered trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
- BECOME ONE: Sporty and relaxed upright ergonomics with heads-up visibility allows for a commanding ride position that places the rider “in” the bike for a confident and connected riding experience.
- EASY & RELAXED: Seat and footpeg position is an integral part of the rider triangle. Low seat height and tapered seat shape for easy foot placement at stops. Seat shape is wide at the rear for added comfort and cornering leverage. The footpeg position of the Z900 ABS motorcycle offers a relaxed knee bend for rider comfort.
- WIDE & COMFORTABLE: A wide flat handlebar provides ideal leverage for higher-speed cornering and low-speed maneuvering in the city and confined environments.
Kawasaki Z900 ABS Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Kawasaki
- Model: Z900 ABS
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Price: Call for price
Kawasaki Z900 ABS Video
Kawasaki Z900 ABS Related Links
Contact Orlando Yamaha-Kawasaki
Orlando Yamaha-Kawasaki Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Orlando Yamaha-Kawasaki directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.