- Seen 7939 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Triumph listing.
- Triumph Reviews: Write
New 2022 Triumph Standard MotorcycleStreet Scrambler
Triumph Street Scrambler Description
With a modern scrambler design, rider-focused technology and intuitive handling, the New Street Scrambler is born for freedom and fun.
- Contemporary Scrambler Style: Iconic Triumph scrambler silhouette with clean lines and rugged stance, minimal bodywork and modern finishes. Beautifully evolved with even more premium custom style, finish and detailing.
- New For 2022: The New Street Scrambler comes with a host of beautiful new details, including a new side panel with aluminum number board, featuring an embossed logo, new headlight brackets and throttle body finishers.
- 900cc Bonneville Engine: Thrilling Bonneville performance. 64 HP of peak power and 59 LB-FT peak torque. The Euro 5 compliant 900cc high torque engine delivers strong power and torque across the whole rev range.
- High Specification: Ride-by-wire technology provides great rideability, safety and control, while Euro 5 engine updates deliver lower emissions for 2021.
- Comfortable Rider Ergonomics: Accessible low seat height ensures comfortable “standover ergonomics for feet flat on the floor maneuverability, providing confidence-inspiring handling.
- Scrambler Chassis Setup: Unique Street Scrambler frame, wide aluminum handlebars and mid-position pegs deliver a commanding riding position for urban roads plus greater capability on unsurfaced trails.
- Adjustable Suspension: Preload adjustable twin shocks with grey springs and black shrouds, deliver 4.7 inches rear wheel travel for a comfortable ride on any terrain.
- Wire-Spoked Wheels: 19 wire-spoked front wheel adds to the commanding riding position while Metzeler Tourance tires provide maximum mileage on the street and great traction on light off-road surfaces.
- Confidence-Inspiring Ride: High-specification Brembo front brake, ride-by-wire technology and torque-assist clutch for improved rideability and more comfort over long journeys.
- Low Seat Height: Accessible low 31.1 inch seat height gives great confidence, control and handling for all riders.
- Rider-Focused Technology: Switchable ABS can be turne
Triumph Street Scrambler Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Triumph
- Model: Street Scrambler
- Category: Standard
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Mesa, Arizona
- Stock Number: AH8515
- Primary Color: Jet Black
- Price: $9,900 $11,000
Triumph Street Scrambler Related Links
Contact Kelly's Kawasaki
Kelly's Kawasaki Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Kelly's Kawasaki directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.