- Seen 2776 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Moto Guzzi listing.
- Moto Guzzi Reviews: Write
New 2021 Moto Guzzi Standard MotorcycleV7 Stone 850
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Moto Guzzi V7 Stone 850 Description
2021 MOTO GUZZI V7 Stone 850,
A masterpiece that combines minimalist style and the unmistakable Moto Guzzi attitude, the iconic transverse V twin-cylinder gets an extra injection of power, delivering an unprecedented riding experience. The unique spirit of the original remains untouched, however, while with its refined chassis and ergonomics, exceptional handling and stability, the V7 STONE offers plenty of comfort for both rider and lucky passenger.
- The heart of the eagle: The new 850cc Euro 5-compliant engine is noteworthy also for its increased volume and the new layout of its oversize exhaust manifold. In terms of looks, this model has barely strayed from the usual Moto Guzzi style, but when it comes to performance, we’re talking about an epic shift in terms of performance, reliability and riding pleasure.
- The future is at your fingertips: The Moto Guzzi V7 Stone sports new full-LED lighting, with the front headlamp featuring DRL that pick out the silhouette of the famous Mandello eagle. Also new is the totally digital single circular instrument dial which awaits its rider's commands, and can be connected to your smartphone by means of the Moto Guzzi MIA platform.
- Trends may pass, but style remains: The latest V7 STONE retains its essential characteristics, shaken up in more contemporary design, with revamped side panels embellished with a new-look logo, black exhausts and aluminium rims giving the bike a more elegant appearance and showcasing its unmistakable metropolitan personality.
- Engine: Transversal 90° V-twin, two valves per cylinder
- Cooling: Air
- Displacement: 853 cc
- Bore and stroke: 84 x 77 mm
- Maximum power: 65 CV (47,8 kW) – 6.800 rpm (Also available at 35 kW, A2 driver license)
- Maximum torque: 73 Nm – 5.000 rpm
- Compliance: Meets European Directive Euro 5
- Emissions: 119 g/km (CO2)
- Consumption: 4,9 l/100
Moto Guzzi V7 Stone 850 Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Moto Guzzi
- Model: V7 Stone 850
- Category: Standard
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: North Kingstown, Rhode Island
- Stock Number: 315
- Primary Color: BLACK
- Price: $8,091 $8,990
Moto Guzzi V7 Stone 850 Related Links
Contact Razee Motorcycle Center
Razee Motorcycle Center Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Razee Motorcycle Center directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.