- Seen 7112 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
Used 2019 Honda Sportbike MotorcycleCB650R ABS
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Honda CB650R ABS Description
2019 HONDA CB650R ABS, 2019 HONDA CB650R ABS EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH ONLY 5368 MILES!!!!! LOCATED AT THE BALTIMORE STORE!!!! FINANCING AVAILABLE!!!! 30 DAY / 1000 MILE LIMITED WARRANTY, EXTENDED WARRANTY COVERAGE AVAILABLE!!!!
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Middleweight Neo-Sports Café Knockout.;
There’s nothing like a high-revving four-cylinder bike that just makes a rider’s soul sing. Sure, all motorcycle engines are special, the heart and soul of our machines, but once you’ve ridden an inline four…you’ll understand.;
Especially if we’re talking about the one in the new Honda CB650R. Here’s a machine built for the pure joy of riding. It handles like a sportbike, but has all the comfort of a standard. And the way it looks—you can see that for yourself (but it’s like nothing you grew up with, that’s for sure). A genuine middleweight, it gets everything right, combining handling, nimbleness and rideability with responsiveness and crisp, edgy style. The new Honda CB650R. It’s truly about performance, and about how much fun you’ll have.
- 649cc DOHC Engine: Engines like this are what Honda does best. The four-cylinder design makes it smoother and faster revving than most twins, and offers ample low- to midrange torque, plus plenty of power through the entire rev range.
- Neo-Sports Café Styling: The CB650R looks unique because it’s a fresh, new design. The Neo Sports Café look combines elements from pure sportbikes and sporting nakeds. Sometimes less is more, and the CB650R makes a bold styling statement wherever you ride it.
- 41mm Front Suspension: The CB650R’s front suspension showcases some leading-edge technology. The 41mm fork is equipped with Showa’s Separate Function Fork (SFF) which offers reduced weight, superior rigidity, and excellent overall perf
Honda CB650R ABS Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2019
- Make: Honda
- Model: CB650R ABS
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stock Number: U000105
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $8,099 $8,999
Honda CB650R ABS Video
Honda CB650R ABS Related Links
Contact Pete's Cycle
Pete's Cycle Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Pete's Cycle directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.