- Seen 3916 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
New 2021 Honda Sportbike MotorcycleCBR600RR
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Honda CBR600RR Description
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Performance At Its Best;
Sportbikes—especially 600-class machines—are for riders who want to feel the highest degree of connection with their motorcycles. Because the greater the connection, the more rewarding the ride. And that's why we strive to make our Honda CBR600RR models as good as they are. The high-revving inline-four engine is instantly responsive. The aluminum chassis and premium suspension precisely connect you with the road like nothing else. And only a 600 can give you the light, crisp handling so many sportbike riders find so attractive. New graphics for 2021 keeps the CBR600RR looking fresh, and so does the new Grand Prix Red Tricolor paint scheme. Available with optional anti-lock brakes, the CBR600RR is the best example of a highly refined breed. Is it for you? Ride one and see.
- Radial Mounted Front-Brake Calipers: The CBR600RR uses radial-mounted monoblock front-brake calipers. This construction makes the caliper stiffer, and that means you get better brake feel for more linear, powerful stopping. Each caliper also uses four chromium-plated aluminum pistons for smooth, friction-free operation.
- 12-Spoke Wheels: With their consistent rigidity and balance, these sharp-looking 12-spoke cast aluminum wheels work with the fork and enhance suspension feedback to deliver real handling improvements.
- Line-Beam Headlights: Line-beam headlights feature a two-piece reflector design that utilizes two H7 bulbs for optimum light distribution and unique compact design. The result: the headlight helps you see better and also helps make you visible to traffic.
- Centrally Located Fuel Tank: The CBR600RR's 4.8-gallon fuel tank is positioned in
Honda CBR600RR Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: CBR600RR
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Yuba City, California
- Stock Number: HM700103
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $10,709 $11,899
Honda CBR600RR Related Links
Contact Work & Play Powersports
Work & Play Powersports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Work & Play Powersports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.