- Seen 2187 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Yamaha listing.
- Yamaha Reviews: Write
New 2022 Yamaha Mx MotorcycleYZ 250F MONSTER ENERGY YAMAHA RACING EDITION
Yamaha YZ 250F MONSTER ENERGY YAMAHA RACING EDITION Description
Pure performance and full-throttle adrenaline is what you get from this lightweight and reliable two-stroke moto machine, with the look of a full factory Monster Energy® ride.
- New, Modern Monster Energy® YZ Styling: Aggressive, race-inspired styling—from the sharp new bodywork including front and rear fenders, radiator shrouds and number plates, to the smaller details like fork guards, rear brake disc and caliper protectors, and wide foot pegs—spotlights the YZ250’s extensive two-stroke racing pedigree from every angle. A Monster Energy®-inspired graphics package completes the factory-ride look and feel.
- Improved Rider Ergonomics: A new flatter seat and more narrow fuel tank design, along with smoothly integrated body panels and slimmer shroud width, combine to enable greater freedom of movement forward and back, allowing the rider to easily shift body weight for increased control and confidence.
- Revised Suspension Damping: Further improving the YZ250’s already renowned suspension performance, front and rear suspension has been revised to further improve bump absorption and cornering ability. KYB® inverted front fork now includes a leaf spring in the mid-speed valve for increased performance and comfort.
- New Air Intake Design: Updated intake design allows for a straighter, more efficient draw of air into the intake tract.
- Exhilarating Two-Stroke Power: The 249cc liquid-cooled YPVS™-equipped reed-valve-inducted two-stroke engine is lightweight, compact and fun, with an incredibly wide, hard-hitting powerband.
- Lightweight Frame: A carefully engineered, advanced aluminum frame and swingarm give the YZ250 class-leading track performance.
- Rider-Friendly Chassis: Well-tuned chassis and ultra-light weight means intuitive handling, less rider fatigue, and a confidence-boosting sense of control.
- High Performance Braking System: Lightweight braking system features larger front pistons, a more rigid caliper, a redesigned 270mm front rotor with a 30% increase in pad contact area and higher friction pad material, all combining to provide exceptional braking power and feel. The redesigned rear rotor maintains the same braking power while dropping outer diameter from 245mm to 240mm, further reducing unsprung weight with no compromise on performance.
Yamaha YZ 250F MONSTER ENERGY YAMAHA RACING EDITION Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: YZ 250F MONSTER ENERGY YAMAHA RACING EDITION
- Category: Mx
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Price: $7,199 $7,999
Yamaha YZ 250F MONSTER ENERGY YAMAHA RACING EDITION Video
Yamaha YZ 250F MONSTER ENERGY YAMAHA RACING EDITION Related Links
Contact Motoport U.S.A.
Motoport U.S.A. Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Motoport U.S.A. directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.