- Seen 9591 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save KTM listing.
- KTM Reviews: Write
New 2022 KTM Dual Sport Motorcycle500 EXC-F
KTM 500 EXC-F Description
The 2022 KTM 500 EXC-F is the unquestioned leader in the dual-sport segment. Hard-hitting, big-bore power is churned out by its high-tech, compact engine placed inside a nimble chassis, keeping this power machine surprisingly light and rideable. As a result, this 510 cc SOHC single-cylinder powerhouse has an incredible power-to-weight ratio and provides nothing less than the most dynamic and exciting dual-sport experience available.
Engine & Exhaust
- Engine: Combining compact dimension with an immense power output, the KTM 500 EXC-F's fuel-injected SOHC engine is the most powerful and refined 500 cc on the market. Its class-leading power delivery is available throughout the entire rev range and with its low weight of only 64.4 lbs, this engine is the most compact, lightest and most competitive powerplant out there.
- Cylinder Head: The KTM 500 EXC-F engine is fitted with a compact SOHC cylinder head for optimal mass centralization while contributing to even better handling. The head configuration promises efficient power delivery and unrivalled performance as the gas flow through the ports is controlled by a single overhead camshaft. It features a durable axial fixation of the de-compressor shaft and an efficient, integrated engine breather system. The rocker arms and low-friction timing chain guides guarantee a consistent performance throughout the rpm range.
- Crankshaft: The KTM 500 EXC-F's crankshaft is located in an ideal position close to the center of gravity, contributing to easier handling. It utilizes a short connecting rod, which makes for an overall compact and lightweight engine with a snappy power delivery. A plain big (bottom) end bearing with two force-fitted bearing shells runs directly on the crank pin. The engine's pressurized lubrication system provides the necessary oil feed for this bearing. This design has a direct benefit for the crankshaft with extended service intervals, which are lengthened due to the plain bearing. So just pin it, all day long.
- Engine Cases And Covers: The compact engine cases are manufactured using a high pressure die-cast production process which helps with weight reduction, while retaining strength and durability. The design allows for a very centralized shaft configuration, making the engine very short and compact, while contributing to an efficient centralization of mass. Additionally, the engine covers feature a smart surface structu
KTM 500 EXC-F Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: KTM
- Model: 500 EXC-F
- Category: Dual Sport
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Riverside, California
- Stock Number: K6741D
- Primary Color: Orange
- Price: $10,619 $11,799
KTM 500 EXC-F Related Links
Contact Malcolm Smith Motorsports
Malcolm Smith Motorsports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Malcolm Smith Motorsports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.