- Seen 9333 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Husqvarna listing.
- Husqvarna Reviews: Write
New 2022 Husqvarna Dual Sport MotorcycleFE 350
Husqvarna FE 350 Description
Rolling into 2022 all Enduro bikes feature premium Michelin Enduro tyres. To cope with the added traction the suspension settings on the fork and shock have been revised improving rider feedback. New Braktec hydraulics offer superior braking power and perfect modulation of the clutch under all conditions. Underlining the update, our Enduros wear new rugged grey colour and electric yellow accents.
- Engine: When it comes to versatility, the DOHC 350 cc engine is second to none. By sharing much of its architecture with the 250 cc engine, the FE 350 delivers a fine balance between 450-rivaling power and lightweight 250 handling.
- Cylinder Head: The FE 350 features an advanced DOHC cylinder head layout meticulously engineered to deliver performance and reliability. Internally, the DOHC layout features polished camshafts and low-friction DLC coated finger followers. Together with the lightweight titanium valves – 36.3 mm intake and 29.1 mm exhaust – they aid in delivering optimal performance.
- Crankshaft: The crankshaft is optimised for overall reliability to guarantee long service intervals of 135 hours. This has been made possible by a bushing-type bearing at the connecting rod and two force-fitted bearing shells at the big-end bearing. Additionally, an oil supply to the main bearing is integrated within the engine casing.
- Cylinder And Piston: The 88 mm bore and 57.5 mm stroke cylinder features a compression ratio of 13.5:1 and a large diameter yet lightweight forged bridged-box-type piston. As a result, the low oscillating mass delivers exceptional power, high revs and a broadly usable power band.
- Frame: The chromium molybdenum steel frame is expertly crafted using laser-cut, robot-welded, hydro-formed tubes, ensuring the highest level of precision and quality. The specifically crafted geometry utilises advanced longitudinal and torsional flex characteristics, for unparalleled rider feedback, energy absorption and exceptional straight-line stability. The cylinder head mountings are made of forged aluminium, improving handling and comfort. The premium grey powder coated frame features standard frame protectors, providing extra durability.
Husqvarna FE 350 Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Husqvarna
- Model: FE 350
- Category: Dual Sport
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Draper, Utah
- Price: $9,809 $10,899
Husqvarna FE 350 Related Links
Contact The Edge Powersports & Performance LLC
The Edge Powersports & Performance LLC Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the The Edge Powersports & Performance LLC directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.