- Seen 4829 times (last 180 days)
- Contact this dealer for pricing.
- Be the first user to save Husqvarna listing.
- Husqvarna Reviews: Write
New 2021 Husqvarna Dual Sport MotorcycleFE 501s
Husqvarna FE 501s Description
The FE 501s is refined in the most impressive way and houses the strongest engine in the Husqvarna enduro range. Despite having large internal moving components, a counter balance shaft keeps vibration to a minimum, so you can enjoy its seemingly limitless power for hours on end. The map select switch is a great rider aid, allowing you to change the power characteristics to best suit riding conditions. As on all Husqvarna Motorcycles, high quality finishes and premium components ensure the FE 501s meets the highest levels of quality and craftsmanship.
- Engine: The most powerful engine in the Husqvarna Motorcycles FE line-up, the 510.4 cc power plant is more advanced than ever while only weighing 29.4 kg. Delivering colossal performance in all conditions, the FE 501s can be controlled using a number of advanced electronic rider aids such as traction control while a handlebar-mounted map select switch alters power delivery to suit terrain and skill levels.
- Cylinder Head: The SOHC cylinder head is incredibly compact and lightweight using a short profile with the camshaft located as close to the center of gravity as possible, significantly improving handling and agility. The lightweight valves are actauted via a rocker arm and feature timing specifically designed to deliver precise levels of torque and throttle response. 40 mm titanium intake valves, 33 mm steel exhaust valves and low-friction DLC coating on the rocker arm and shorter low-friction chain guides offer the optimum efficiency and reliability.
- Crankcases: The crankcases are designed to house the shaft arrangements and internals of the engine in the best possible position, centralizing masses for a lightweight handling feel. High-pressure die cast production processes result in a thin but reliable wall thickness and keeping weight to a minimum.
- Cylinder And Piston: The lightweight aluminium cylinder features a 95 mm bore and a lightweight Konig forged bridge-box-type piston. This is perfectly matched to the high compression combustion chamber, producing very little oscillating mass. The high compression ratio of 12.75:1 reduces vibration and engine knocking, further increasing rider control and comfort.
- Frame: The chromium molybdenum steel
Husqvarna FE 501s Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Husqvarna
- Model: FE 501s
- Category: Dual Sport
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Matthews, North Carolina
- Stock Number: 432651
- Price: Call for price
Husqvarna FE 501s Related Links
Contact 10 Cycles
10 Cycles Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the 10 Cycles directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.