- Seen 9168 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
New 2021 Honda Dual Sport MotorcycleCRF300L
Honda CRF300L Description
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Two Great Bikes Get Even Better;
Balance is the key when riding any motorcycle. And we're not talking about just balancing on two wheels: We're talking about the balance between size, weight, power and handling that makes some bikes great. Like the new Honda CRF300L and CRF300L Rally. Based on our previous CRF250Ls, for 2021, they now feature larger engines with more torque and a whole host of other refinements. What you end up with are two of the best-balanced bikes ever for on- and off-road use. Perfect for weekend trail rides, they're also among the best choices ever for commuting or urban transportation. Pure and simple, these two bikes are a joy to ride…and a perfect example of Honda taking a great idea and making it even better.
- Single-Cylinder Engine: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CRF300L and CRF300L Rally. It's light, simple, and returns excellent fuel economy. Plus, with the new, larger engine, there's even more power and torque.
- Double-Overhead-Cam Construction: Honda engines have always been a hallmark of superior engineering. The new engine in the CRF300L and CRF300L Rally is a perfect example. The double-overhead-cam construction is free-revving, super efficient, and full of low-maintenance features.
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection means your bike automatically compensates for cold weather running or high-altitude operation. Better yet, you'll get great mileage, and will never have to worry about clogged carburetor jets if your bike's been sitting for a while.
- Rally Bike Styling: The tall windscreen, the extra-coverage fairing and side panels, the blended, frame-mounted bodywork are all marks of a
Honda CRF300L Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: CRF300L
- Category: Dual Sport
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Winchester, Virginia
- Stock Number: WH001792
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $4,724 $5,249
Honda CRF300L Related Links
Contact Timbrook Honda of Winchester
Timbrook Honda of Winchester Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Timbrook Honda of Winchester directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.