- Seen 5144 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Suzuki listing.
- Suzuki Reviews: Write
New 2018 Suzuki Dual Sport MotorcycleV-Strom 650
Suzuki V-Strom 650 Description
Renowned for its versatility, reliability and value, the V-Strom 650 has attracted many riders who use it for touring, commuting, or a fun ride when the spirit moves them. It is a touchstone motorcycle balanced with a natural riding position, comfortable seat and a flexible engine character that produces stress-free riding during brief daily use or a high-mile adventure. The 2018 V-Strom 650 shares the profile of the V-Strom 1000, unifying the V-Strom family. This V-Strom has stellar engine performance and great fuel economy while achieving world-wide emission standards. A number of engineering accomplishments result in low weight and a thin chassis, producing a V-Strom that is more versatile, more controllable, and more accessible to elevate its total performance so it’s simply “More V-Strom”. And that’s what a rider wants; more of a good ride.
Features may include:
Where the horizon ends, the adventure begins. Whether it’s a long-distance quest or a short-distance journey, the V-Strom is the versatile machine designed for the spirit of discovery.
- Liquid-cooled 645cc, 90O V-Twin engine delivers strong torque in the low to mid-RPM range, yet provides a strong rush of high RPM power that’s ideal for any riding mission.
- Suzuki’s rider-adjustable Traction Control* system, Easy Start system, Low RPM Assist feature, plus ABS** technology makes a great motorcycle, really incredible.
- Multi-function, illumination adjustable Instrument Panel brings a wealth of information to the rider in a concise manner and helps when setting rider-assist features.
- Effective fairing, with vertically stacked headlights, adjustable windshield, and iconic Suzuki DR-Big styling adds true adventure style and real-world function.
- Using SV650 engineering, the V-Strom’s DOHC, liquid-cooled engine has more aggressive camshafts to deliver clean, strong power at any RPM.
- Low-friction resin-coated pistons and SCEM-coated cylinders helps deliver high mileage for class-leading touring range.
- The sleek two-into-one exhaust system routes below the chassis to reduce weight, centralize mass, and provide space for a narrow tail section (and optional luggage).
- The exhaust system has twin catalyzers and employs O2 feedback to the EFI system to produce optimum combustion efficiency and reduce emissions to an incredibly low level.
- The beak-style fairing, with vertically stacked headlights and a stronger internal structure helps the V-Strom 650 ABS cut through the wind, protecting the rider in style.
- The 3-way height-adjustable windscreen was wind-tunnel tested to reduce wind sounds, buffeting and rider fatigue.
- The fuel tank has a generous 5.
Suzuki V-Strom 650 Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2018
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: V-Strom 650
- Category: Dual Sport
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stock Number: USU100885
- Primary Color: YELLOW
- Price: $8,459 $9,399
Suzuki V-Strom 650 Video
Suzuki V-Strom 650 Related Links
Contact Ridenow Phoenix
Ridenow Phoenix Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Ridenow Phoenix directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.