- Seen 9158 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Yamaha listing.
- Yamaha Reviews: Write
New 2021 Yamaha Dirt Bike MotorcycleYZ250FX
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Yamaha YZ250FX Description
- SLIM BODYWORK: The compact bodywork eases the rider’s movement across the machine in tough terrain. The fuel tank provides 2.16 gallons of fuel with a larger fuel cap opening, and the graphics are embedded in the body moldings for long-lasting good looks.
- LIGHT AND STRONG ALUMINUM FRAME: An all-aluminum bilateral beam frame provides strength, lightness and durability for cross country racing conditions and comes standard with a rugged plastic skid plate.
- ADVANCED SUSPENSION: Industry favorite KYB® fully adjustable spring-type forks with speed-sensitive damping and a KYB® rear shock feature a large 50mm piston. Both the fork and rear shock have been thoroughly tested and tuned specifically for cross country racing.
- PURPOSE-BUILT TIRES: Special cross country racing Dunlop® tires are used to maximize traction while delivering excellent durability.
- 270MM FRONT BRAKE: Large 270mm front disc brake coupled with high-performing pad material offers outstanding machine control and performance, with exceptional stopping power and controllability.
Yamaha YZ250FX Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: YZ250FX
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Price: $7,649 $8,499
Yamaha YZ250FX Video
Yamaha YZ250FX Related Links
Contact Orlando Yamaha-Kawasaki
Orlando Yamaha-Kawasaki Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Orlando Yamaha-Kawasaki directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.