- Seen 9431 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
New 2021 Honda Dirt Bike MotorcycleCRF450X
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Honda CRF450X Description
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Built To Dominate Off Road;
Life is full of compromises—unless you're riding a Honda CRF450X. What we've done here is take the light weight, responsive handling, and cutting-edge performance of our CRF450R motocrosser and put it into an awesome off-road package that doesn't give up a thing. In fact, we think it makes the CRF450X better in every way for the serious off-road rider. You get a legendary engine tuned for the way off-roaders ride, a wide-ratio six-speed gearbox, aluminum chassis, electric starter, and long-travel suspension. And this year there are new handguards, and a super-crisp new styling and graphics package. Factory riders and privateers use this machine to get to the top of the podium in Baja. You're going to find it turns your weekends into you own private podium performances, too.
- Wide-Ratio Six-Speed Transmission: Having six speeds in the CRF450X's transmission compared to an MX bike's typical five gives you more choice, and makes this versatile bike even more versatile. You have a gear for everything from east-coast rock crawling to wide-open Baja blasts.
- Lithium-Ion Battery: Light, compact, and offering excellent performance—just like the CRF450X itself! Conventional batteries are heavy, but not this premium piece. It's all part of why your new CRF450X performs as well as it does.
- Tuned-Weight Crank: The CRF450X gets a special crankshaft, different from our CRF450R MX bikes and our CRF450L dual-sport. Why? The crank's weight and inertial character make a huge difference in how a bike delivers power. A crank is expensive, but it's no place to scrimp and try to save—with the CRF450X, power delivery is just what you want.
- Dual Radiators: The CRF450X's dual radiators feature a refined core area
Honda CRF450X Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: CRF450X
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Stock Number: CTH21052
- Primary Color: Red
- Price: $8,819 $9,799
Honda CRF450X Related Links
Contact State 8 Motorcycles
State 8 Motorcycles Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the State 8 Motorcycles directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.