- Seen 6944 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
New 2021 Honda Cruiser MotorcycleREBEL 300
Honda REBEL 300 Description
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Rebel Against Conformity;
Honda's Rebel models have always been a winning combination: They're light, fun to ride, feature low seat heights, and give you legendary Honda quality. And here's the best part—they do all that with a fresh, unique look that's worlds apart from traditional cruisers. And where some cruisers are only fun when you're riding slow, the Rebel kicks it up a notch when the roads open up and get twisty. Built around a narrow 286cc single-cylinder engine, the Rebel 300 features Honda's rider-friendly slipper/assist clutch. And it's a blank canvas for customization too, with a whole bunch of available Honda accessories. Everything you want and need (including optional anti-lock brakes), without a bunch of stuff you don't—the Rebel 300 and Rebel 300 ABS are the perfect bikes for the way we ride now.
- Blacked-Out Style: The Rebel is a blank canvas for your self expression and customization. But unlike the canvas you buy at the art store, this one's not boring white. As is, its blacked-out engine pieces, frame, and bodywork elements look great during the day and even better at night.
- Blacked-Out Muffler: Forget about having to polish chrome—the Rebel's blacked-out exhaust system blends perfectly with the bike's overall look. And maybe the biggest plus? The awesome sound that's so important to the riding experience.
- Four-Bulb Headlight: Another critical item in motorcycle design is the headlight. With the Rebel you get the best of both worlds. The lamp is bright and precise, while the round nacelle shape, aluminum cast headlight mount and classic round lens give the Rebel a character that exudes for the 21st century.
- Classic Instrument Shape: Another iconic ele
Honda REBEL 300 Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: REBEL 300
- Category: Cruiser
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stock Number: 262
- Primary Color: BLACK
- Price: $4,139 $4,599
Honda REBEL 300 Related Links
Contact Lake City Powersports
Lake City Powersports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Lake City Powersports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.