- Seen 9866 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Yamaha listing.
- Yamaha Reviews: Write
New 2022 Yamaha Competition MotorcycleWR250F
Yamaha WR250F Description
Born from the Supercross-dominating YZ250F, then tuned for enduro riding to offer the fastest way through tight singletrack.
- Class-Leading Suspension: The Yamaha WR250F uses KYB® spring-type forks with industry-leading functionality and easy tuneability for a wide range of conditions.
- EPA-Compliant Emissions: Thanks to carefully balanced ECU tuning and a Forestry Service-compliant spark arrestor-type muffler, the WR250F is ready to go where you want, when you want.
- Rearward-Slanted Cylinder Design: The WR250F's distinct rearward-slanted cylinder design—complete with rear exhaust and forward-mounted intake system—features a cylinder head that works with the frame geometry for optimized weight distribution. Inside, the engine features all of the updates found in the race-focused YZ250F: a straight intake tract, aggressive cam profiles, high-compression “box bridge piston design with DLC-coated piston pin and more.
- Enduro Engine Tuning: WR250F-specific ignition and fuel injection maps are optimized for enduro riding and racing, for exceptionally smooth and controllable midrange power with longer-lasting pulling power in the top-end.
- Unique Intake and Exhaust Systems: The WR250F features a two-piece air filter that works in conjunction with the tuned intake tract length and a WR-specific muffler to boost the linear feeling of traction and drive. Not only is the WR250F muffler completely mechanical—eliminating the need to repack—it integrates a U.S. Forestry Service-compliant spark arrestor too.
- High-Capacity Radiator: The WR250F uses a large radiator with excellent cooling capacity shared with the YZ250F motocrosser, complete with a cooling fan for consistent performance during the toughest enduro rides.
- Electric Starter System: The WR250F features a lead acid battery powered compact electric starter system to simplify restarts on the trail and add convenience everywhere else.
- Advanced Fuel Injection: The engine breathes through a 44mm Mikuni® throttle body fed by a high-pres
Yamaha WR250F Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: WR250F
- Category: Competition
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stock Number: NA000367
- Primary Color: TEAM YAMAHA BLUE
- Price: $7,919 $8,799
Yamaha WR250F Video
Yamaha WR250F Related Links
Contact Reno's Powersports KC
Reno's Powersports KC Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Reno's Powersports KC directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.