- Seen 3714 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
Used 2005 Honda Trike MotorcycleGold Wing
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Honda Gold Wing Description
2005 Honda® Gold Wing, 2005 Honda GL1800 Gold Wing
2005 Honda GL1800 Gold Wing
Powerful fuel-injected 1832cc six-cylinder engine produces smooth, effortless power-118 bhp and 125 lb./ft. of torque while meeting the California Air Resources Board (CARB) 2008 emissions standards.
· Beautiful multi-box-section aluminum dual-spar frame assembly is 11.5 kilograms lighter than the previous steel design. Engineered with a Pro Arm® single-sided cast aluminum swingarm, the 2005 Gold Wing sets new class standards for handling.
· Honda’s proven Linked Braking System® (LBS®) provides superb braking power in a wide range of operating conditions.
· Anti-dive system minimizes front fork dive when braking.
· Computer-controlled adjustable hydraulic rear suspension preload.
· Slow-speed electric reverse system.
· Lightweight electronic cruise control system.
· Remote control operates trunk and locks/unlocks trunk and saddlebags.
· State-of-the-art audio system.
· The exhaustively tested 1832cc liquid-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder engine is nearly 1.1 kilograms lighter than the previous design.
· Low, forward engine placement and solid engine mounting produce excellent road handling characteristics and impressive low-speed maneuverability.
· Parallel two-valve cylinder-head design utilizes direct, shim-under-bucket valve actuation and requires no 1000 kilometers service; the first valve clearance inspection is at 50,000 kilometers.
· Silent-type camshaft chains with automatic adjusters provide reliable, maintenance-free operation.
· 6.9-liter airbox supplies a large volume of cool clean air to the engine.
· Two 40mm-diameter throttle bodies deliver air to six, specially-designed Keihin® 50-psi high-pressure fuel injectors. Fuel is delivered through four nozzle tips in each injector, producing an atomized fuel mixture that is highly combustible, for optimum efficiency and power.
· Electronic CPU provides two digital 3-D fuel-injection maps for each cylinder and one digital 3-D ignition map for each cylinder, creating ideal fuel mixture and spark advance settings for superb rideability. A unique knock-control sensor monitors ignition advance to improve performance throughout the entire rpm range.
· CPU-controlled, closed-loop emission control system utilizes two oxygen sensors to constantly deliver a precise, air/fuel mixture while two exhaust catalyzers reduce emissions of carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons, and nitrogen oxides further.
· Rotary Air Control Valve™ (RACV) provides auto-choke function and maintains precise idle control under widely varying engine loads and operating temperatures.
· High-pressure-formed, sintered iron Nickalloy™ crankshaft bearing caps provide quiet engine operation throughout the engine’s operating temperature range.
· Compact water pump is mounted behind the en
Honda Gold Wing Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2005
- Make: Honda
- Model: Gold Wing
- Category: Trike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: East Ridge, Tennessee
- Stock Number: H05413042
- Primary Color: Yellow
- Price: $26,999 $29,999
Honda Gold Wing Related Links
Contact Southern Honda Powersports
Southern Honda Powersports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Southern Honda Powersports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.