- Seen 1339 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Harley-Davidson listing.
- Harley-Davidson Reviews: Write
Used 2018 Harley-Davidson Touring Trailer MotorcycleRoad King
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Harley-Davidson Road King Description
2018 HARLEY-DAVIDSON Road King, 2018 Harley-Davidson Road KingNice bike. Runs good and sounds good. Mostly stock. Has mounts installed for a passenger backrest or luggage rack. There are two scratches on the saddle bag that I tried to take a close up pic of but the bikes reflections just show me and the camera. Don't take my word for it though, come on down and look at this bike before it's gone. Perfect ride for around Tucson or cut loose on the highway in style.Don't wait. We are Wheelin' & Dealin'. So, call (520) 747-8339 and ask for the sales department. We will work hard to make your buying experience simple and easy! We WILL make the drive worth it.At Cycles, Skis & ATV’s we strive to provide quality pre-owned motorcycles, ATV’s, side X sides, and trailers along with our new Arctic Cat off road, Husqvarna Motorcycles and Royal Enfield! Every unit you see in our inventory was handpicked to ensure that we are providing the best products for our customers! You can also get the ball rolling by filling out a credit app on our secure website. We love trades! Thank you for looking!
This is where stripped down, nostalgic style meets the performance and versatility of a modern Harley-Davidson touring machine.
Styling & Features
- Hiawatha Headlamp and Nacelle: Born in the ‘60s, when chrome ruled the streets. Big and commanding, it's built with the latest in materials and technology for a longer distance high beam and wider low beam.
- Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- Responsive Suspension: High-performing front and rear suspension, with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks, put you in control of a plush ride.
- Cast Aluminum Impeller® Wheels: A 17-inch cast aluminum, 10-spoke Impeller® wheel in the front, and a 16-inch Impeller® to match in the back.
- One-Touch Opening Saddlebags: Tight on the outside, roomy on the inside. The hinges are simple and clean and the lids open with one touch of one hand.
- Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with optional ABS: The front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter the road condition. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
Harley-Davidson Road King Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2018
- Make: Harley-Davidson
- Model: Road King
- Category: TouringCategory: Trailer
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Stock Number: P7542A
- Primary Color: Vivid Black
- Price: $17,996 $19,995
Harley-Davidson Road King Related Links
Contact Cycles Skis & ATVS
Cycles Skis & ATVS Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Cycles Skis & ATVS directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.