- Seen 791 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Yamaha listing.
- Yamaha Reviews: Write
Used 2014 Yamaha Cruiser Trailer MotorcycleV Star Custom
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Yamaha V Star Custom Description
2014 YAMAHA V Star Custom, 2014 Yamaha V Star 650Great bike. Yamaha reliability. Shaft drive for low maintenance. Last owner added a backrest, luggage rack, saddlebags, and a windshield. The rest of the bike is stock.Don't wait. We are Wheelin' & Dealin'. So, call (520) 747-8339 and ask for the sales department. We will work hard to make your buying experience simple and easy! We WILL make the drive worth it.At Cycles, Skis & ATV’s we strive to provide quality pre-owned motorcycles, ATV’s, side X sides, and trailers along with our new Arctic Cat off road, Husqvarna Motorcycles and Royal Enfield! Every unit you see in our inventory was handpicked to ensure that we are providing the best products for our customers! You can also get the ball rolling by filling out a credit app on our secure website. We love trades! Thank you for looking!
- The V Star Custom is the lightest of the full-size Stars, which means great handling and performance are along for the ride, too.
- Dual exhausts, custom-looking clear turn signals, lots of chrome—the V Star Custom represents tremendous cruiser bang for the buck.
- Classic rigid-look rear end serves up 3.4 inches of rear wheel travel damped by a hidden preload-adjustable shock, offering up a great ride.
- 27.4-inch seat height lets riders get both feet on the pavement.
- Estimated 49 mpg means over 200 miles of riding before fill-ups.
- Beautifully chromed and polished 40-cubic-inch (649cc) air-cooled, SOHC 70-degree V-twin cranks out torquey low and mid-range power with minimal engine rpm—maximum torque is reached at only 3000 rpm—for powerful, smooth cruising performance.
- Forged, lightweight pistons. Greater durability and reduced vibration and reciprocating mass.
- Efficient and quiet shaft drive. Requires almost no maintenance.
- Ceramic-composite, cylinder-bore plating ensures superior heat dissipation. Offers better cooling and longer engine life.
- Thick, cylinder cooling fins. Enhances the stylish look while increasing efficiency.
Yamaha V Star Custom Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2014
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: V Star Custom
- Category: CruiserCategory: Trailer
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Stock Number: P07861
- Primary Color: Liquid Silver
- Price: $5,396 $5,995
Yamaha V Star Custom Related Links
Contact Cycles Skis & ATVS
Cycles Skis & ATVS Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Cycles Skis & ATVS directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.