- Seen 3683 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Harley-Davidson listing.
- Harley-Davidson Reviews: Write
Used 2014 Harley-Davidson Touring MotorcycleFLHX - Street Glide
Harley-Davidson FLHX - Street Glide Description
2014 HARLEY-DAVIDSON FLHX – Street Glide,
- Project RUSHMORE – Engine: As every rider knows, the engine is at the heart of the experience of riding a motorcycle. The amount of torque and horsepower it delivers over the RPM range is in direct proportion to the feeling it gives you when you roll on the throttle. We know what riders want from a motorcycle engine because we’ve been building them for 110 years. Project RUSHMORE gave us the opportunity to dial it in just right. We conducted thousands of road tests with real riders giving us feedback to build the next iteration of the legendary Harley-Davidson® engine. The consensus was: We want more. More low-end torque, more passing power, more perfection in the tone of the exhaust note, more of the feeling we ride a motorcycle for. So we built the engines that deliver it. We’re proud to unveil the next level of Harley-Davidson® V-Twin engine. And prove once and for all, the customer is always right.
- Pure Harley-Davidson Styling: Feast your eyes on the Twin Cam 103™ engine and there's no mistaking its roots. This is authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through with an attention to detail you won't find from any other motorcycle company. Black powder-coated heads and cylinders are highlighted by machined cooling fin tips and chrome rocker covers. It's a jewel machined out of metal. Pure. Dripping with power. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers—the Twin Cam 103™ engine makes an ironclad statement about holding on to what's right and staying true to what satisfies.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission: You want a ride that rumbles—not begs for mercy—when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed. And the Isolated Drive System makes acceleration flow in a smooth, steady stream from your wrist right down to the pavement. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.
- High Output Twin Cam 103™ Engine: Asking riders if they’d like more passing power is like asking them “Would you like more beer in the pitcher” when they have reached their final destination at th
Harley-Davidson FLHX - Street Glide Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2014
- Make: Harley-Davidson
- Model: FLHX - Street Glide
- Category: Touring
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Fremont, Ohio
- Stock Number: 21U139F
- Primary Color: Black
- Price: $16,196 $17,995
Harley-Davidson FLHX - Street Glide Related Links
Contact Schiets Motors Inc
Schiets Motors Inc Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Schiets Motors Inc directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.