- Seen 4111 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Kawasaki listing.
- Kawasaki Reviews: Write
Used 2010 Kawasaki Touring MotorcycleVulcan 1700 Nomad™
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Nomad™ Description
Ship of the desert… mountains, forests and boulevards. With its large windshield, hard saddlebags, passenger floorboards, sturdy backrest and standard cruise control, the Vulcan® 1700 Nomad™ is designed to reel in many comfortable miles of adventure at a time, with or without a passenger, using thoroughly modern hardware belied by its classic American appearance. Get that powerful, fuel-injected overhead-cam V-twin loping, set the cruise, and be prepared to be impressed.
Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Nomad™ Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2010
- Make: Kawasaki
- Model: Vulcan 1700 Nomad™
- Category: Touring
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Manheim, Pennsylvania
- Stock Number: BBC126
- Primary Color: Metallic Diablo Black / Metallic Titanium
- Engine Size: 1,700 (103.7 ci) cc
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valves per cylinder, 52° V-twin
- Price: $5,399 $5,999
Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Nomad™ Related Links
Contact B & B Sales & Service
B & B Sales & Service Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the B & B Sales & Service directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.