- Seen 1375 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Triumph listing.
- Triumph Reviews: Write
Used 2022 Triumph Standard MotorcycleSTREET TWIN
Triumph STREET TWIN Description
- Updated High Torque Twin: The Street Twin's updated 900cc HT Bonneville engine delivers thrilling performance with 59 LB-FT peak torque and 64 HP peak power, and all of that classic British twin sound.
- Iconic Design Dna: The 1959 Bonneville spirit lives on with the Street Twin's stripped-back custom classic style and iconic Triumph DNA – from its silhouette, to its signature knee indents, engine fins and twin upswept silencers.
- Premium Design Updates: Including new cast wheels with machined spoke detailing, a stylish new bench seat, new side panel design and premium foil tank decals, plus new throttle body finishers and brushed aluminum headlight brackets.
- Enhanced Comfort: The Street Twin's trademark comfortable easy ride comes courtesy of an accessible 30.31 in low seat height and excellent stand-over ergonomics, now with a new bench seat with thicker seat foam, for even more comfort.
- Confidence-Inspiring Ride: High-specification brakes, suspension and tires, torque-assist clutch, rider-focused technology and comfortable rider ergonomics all combine to deliver the Street Twin's renowned confidence-inspiring ride.
- High-Specification Brakes: High-specification Brembo 4-piston front brake caliper with a 310mm disc delivers excellent stopping power, for great rider control, with exceptional bite and feel.
- High-Quality Suspension: 41mm cartridge front forks with traditional stylish rubber fork gaiters and twin rear suspension units, both with 4.72 in (120mm) wheel travel, deliver a comfortable ride in all conditions.
- Advanced Technology: Road and Rain riding modes, which adjust the throttle map and traction control settings, switchable traction control, ABS, distinctive LED rear light, under seat USB charger and an immobilizer.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
Triumph STREET TWIN Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2022
- Make: Triumph
- Model: STREET TWIN
- Category: Standard
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stock Number: 3512
- Primary Color: IRONSTONE
- Price: $8,729 $9,699
Triumph STREET TWIN Related Links
Contact Engle Motors Inc
Engle Motors Inc Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Engle Motors Inc directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.