- Seen 9599 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Suzuki listing.
- Suzuki Reviews: Write
Used 2019 Suzuki Standard MotorcycleGSX250R
Suzuki GSX250R Description
The 2019 GSX250R is a fully faired street machine that brings the excitement and riding satisfaction of Suzuki s sportbike heritage to a broader audience. Built to introduce Suzuki fun and reliability to new riders, this sportbike has smart performance, engaging styling, and comfort features that will appeal to a broad base of enthusiasts.
This approachable street sportbike features a proven, twin cylinder, fuel injected engine wrapped in stylish full-fairing bodywork. With responsive yet easy-to-control performance, exceptional fuel efficiency, nimble handling, and a comfortable riding position, the GSX250R is equally at home on the daily commute as it is on extended outings.
A low seat height, slim fuel tank, and overall light weight make the GSX250R an exciting and unintimidating ride. Ten-spoke aluminum wheels and tuned KYB suspension keep the bike nimble and responsive for city streets as well as open roads. With a four-gallon fuel tank and highly efficient powerplant, the GSX250R has a riding range of well over 250 miles.
The GSX250R is part of Suzuki s unrivaled selection of small-displacement motorcycles created specifically to appeal to a variety of riders. From the unique VanVan 200 to the fuel efficient DR200S DualSport to the classic-looking TU250X, to the GSX250R sportbike, Suzuki provides an assortment of sensible, accessible models to choose from.
- Here’s a fully-faired, quarter-liter sportbike with aggressive, flowing styling true to the Suzuki sportbike heritage. Riders can select between Candy Cardinal Red/Pearl Nebular Black or Metallic Crystal Blue/Pearl Glacier White paint schemes.
- Fuel injected, twin cylinder engine delivers a responsive, broad power band with class-leading fuel economy of approximately 76 mpg.
- The GSX250R features a reverse-lit LCD instrument panel and a bright halogen headlight, plus distinctive position lamps and tail light using new tech, surface-emitting LEDs.
- Comfortable, roomy ergonomics for rider and passenger, with a slim fuel tank that helps the rider easily plant their feet on the ground when stopped.
- Ten-spoke, cast aluminum wheels, petal-type brake rotors, and quality KYB suspension components round out a chassis ready for any riding assignment.
Suzuki GSX250R Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2019
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: GSX250R
- Category: Standard
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Stock Number: U13467
- Primary Color: BLUE/WHITE
- Price: $3,599 $3,999
Suzuki GSX250R Related Links
Contact Rod's Ride On Powersports
Rod's Ride On Powersports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Rod's Ride On Powersports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.