- Seen 7991 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save KTM listing.
- KTM Reviews: Write
Used 2017 KTM Standard MotorcycleDuke 390
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
KTM Duke 390 Description
The KTM 390 DUKE breathes life into values that have made motorcycling so amazing for decades. It combines maximum riding pleasure with optimum user value and comes out on top wherever nimble handling counts. Light as a feather, powerful and packed with state-of-the-art technology, it guarantees a thrilling ride, whether you're in the urban jungle or a forest of bends. 390 DUKE – nowhere you will find more motorcycle per euro.
- Frame: The KTM 390 DUKE’s state-of-the-art chassis, with its characteristic, lightweight steel trellis frame, turns this bike into a real surfer through the bends. Masses grouped close to the center of gravity maximize maneuverability and precision – and prepare the 390 DUKE to win the rush hour slalom day in, day out.
- Swingarm: The 390 DUKE's meticulously manufactured, die-cast swingarm is designed and produced according to the same standards and principles as the one on the 690 DUKE R. This light alloy beauty with directly linked WP shock absorber excels in extreme torsional stiffness and outstanding tracking stability.
- Upside-Down Fork: The KTM 390 DUKE's high-quality upside-down fork from WP Suspension uses the latest open-cartridge technology, which offers impressive advantages because of its easy maintenance, simplicity and small amount of components. Therefore, it’s lightweight, rugged and has a broad spectrum of use for all demands, from relaxed cruising to hammering around on closed circuits.
- Shock Absorber: Thanks to its progressive spring, you get maximum feedback wherever you take this jack-of-all-trades. The preload is adjustable, so you can count on well-balanced suspension whether you’re riding solo or two-up, with or without luggage.
- Wheels and Tires: Equally lightweight and delicate as they are stable, the 17 inch cast light alloy wheels are fitted with tires from the world’s best suppliers. They are 110 mm wide at the front and an impressive 150 mm at the rear. The tires are selected on the basis of their high grip levels in both wet and dry conditions, as well as their ability to provide supreme durability.
- Brakes: A state-of-the-art 2-channel Bosch ABS helps you get the most out of the impressive DUKE dynamics and adds the finishing touch to its peerless chassis qualities. The ABS on
KTM Duke 390 Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2017
- Make: KTM
- Model: Duke 390
- Category: Standard
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Bend, Oregon
- Stock Number: 51465B
- Price: $4,409 $4,899
KTM Duke 390 Video
KTM Duke 390 Related Links
Contact Pro Caliber Motorsports - Bend
Pro Caliber Motorsports - Bend Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Pro Caliber Motorsports - Bend directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.