- Seen 612 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Triumph listing.
- Triumph Reviews: Write
New 2022 Triumph Standard MotorcycleRocket 3 R (Two-Tone)
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Triumph Rocket 3 R (Two-Tone) Description
2022 TRIUMPH Rocket 3 R (Two-Tone),
In a world-leading class of its own, the new Rocket 3 is the ultimate high performance muscle roadster, and the genesis of a new motorcycle legend.;
Setting a new benchmark for handling and character, the all-new Triumph Rocket 3 R delivers incredible control, comfort and capability. Providing instantaneous, world-leading torque that’s an amazing 71% higher than the closest competition, the Rocket 3 serves up effortless acceleration and response in any gear, with a flat, rich curve that reaches its peak at 4,000 rpm then holds maximum torque all the way through the mid-range. ;
Peak power is 164 HP at 6,000 rpm (11% up on the previous generation), with more power from a low 3,500 rpm and all the way up to a new higher redline of 7,000 rpm, making the Rocket 3 R an unparalleled thrilling riding experience with all-day, any-gear, breathtaking capability.;
On top of its unbeatable performance, the new Rocket 3 R has an incredible pure muscular presence and magnificent cruiser style, together with beautiful details and an premium finish. And you can enhance this incredible ride even more by personalizing your ride with over 50 custom accessories.
- Signature Twin LED Headlight: The Rocket 3 R's all-new signature twin LED headlight has beautiful Triumph maker's mark triangle branding and DRL (Daytime Running Light, where allowed) for optimum durability and power efficiency.
- Intricate 20-Spoke Wheels: All-new 20-spoke wheels with imposing 9.45-inch (240 mm) rear tire size, are made of lightweight cast aluminum in a contemporary design with a blacked-out finish.
- Torque Assist Hydraulic Clutch: Light clutch action reduces clutch lever effort to deliver more rider comfort and control.
- Comfortable Tailored Pillion & Rider Seats: The Rocket 3 R's sculpted roadster rider and pillion saddle setup delivers a clean, flowing line across the bike. It also features cast aluminum finishers underneath the rider seat. The rider seat height is a low 30.43 inches for easy accessibility.
- Adjustable Ergonomics: Designed with ergonomics that deliver maximum comfort and accommodate every rider, the Rocket 3 R offers mid-foot controls with two vertical position settings to suit rider preference.
Triumph Rocket 3 R (Two-Tone) Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Triumph
- Model: Rocket 3 R (Two-Tone)
- Category: Standard
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stock Number: AW4036
- Primary Color: SILVER/RED
- Price: $21,240 $23,600
Triumph Rocket 3 R (Two-Tone) Related Links
Contact Pete's Cycle
Pete's Cycle Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Pete's Cycle directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.