- Seen 6474 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
New 2022 Honda Standard MotorcycleMONKEY ABS
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Honda MONKEY ABS Description
2022 HONDA MONKEY ABS,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Start Monkeying Around;
Here's a lesson in primate evolution: Back in the caveman days (the 1960s) the first Honda Monkey showed the world how much fun Homo Sapiens could have on a motorcycle. Then a couple years back, we introduced the new Monkey, and the riding world went ape again. Now it's getting even better, because for 2022 the Honda Monkey gets a new engine (the same as our newest Grom), with a higher 10:1 compression ratio that increases power and adds to the bike's zippy performance. Plus, an extra gear in the transmission (it's a five-speed now) means it's even more versatile. It's the perfect way to get around town, or just have some fun monkeying around. Complete with ABS and available in Pearl Black and Banana Yellow, it's more fun than, well, you know the rest.
- 125cc Fuel-Injected Engine: For 2022, the Monkey ABS gets a new engine with higher compression, the same as in our 2022 Grom. Nobody can match Honda's reputation for engines, and even though the Monkey may be compact, it's a giant in terms of performance and reliability.
- Easy To Park: Because of the Monkey's miniature stature, it's easy to park in the city, and to store when you're not riding. There's always room for a Monkey!
- Fuel Capacity: Got a small fuel budget? The Monkey will make it look gigantic. With a 1.5-gallon tank and incredible fuel efficiency, every fill-up will take you farther than you ever thought possible.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes: The Monkey features 220mm front and 190mm rear single disc brakes for excellent stopping power.
- Five-Speed Transmission: Sure, the Mo
Honda MONKEY ABS Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Honda
- Model: MONKEY ABS
- Category: Standard
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Kendallville, Indiana
- Stock Number: MONKEY1250245
- Primary Color: BANANA YELLOW
- Price: $3,779 $4,199
Honda MONKEY ABS Related Links
Contact Kendallville Powersports
Kendallville Powersports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Kendallville Powersports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.