- Seen 6776 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
New 2022 Honda Standard MotorcycleCB300R ABS
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Honda CB300R ABS Description
2022 HONDA CB300R ABS, Hurry in for great savings at Pro Caliber Vancouver!Call the Pro Caliber Vancouver sales team @ 1-888-523-2012 for more information or to schedule an appointment!No sales tax to Oregon buyers!* Price shown is net price after any factory to customer rebates and does not include applicable taxes, dealer added options, license, and doc fee…
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
The Center Of Attention, Wherever You Park;
For riders who demand a light, nimble, responsive, powerful, and economical machine that will turn heads on every corner—now's your chance to ask for more. The CB300R represents the perfect combination of features to support the way we're riding today. It's tuned to excel in real-world road conditions, with plenty of power and precise handling. The Neo-Sports Café style puts the engine and chassis hardware on display, for performance you can see. And anti-lock brakes help you prepare for the unexpected. On the CB300R, your demands are met with an unlimited supply of fun.
- Compact Engine: The CB300R's compact 286cc DOHC four-valve, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine is a jewel with a free-revving, responsive nature. The engine also works extraordinarily well in real-world road-riding conditions, providing plenty of power both around town and out on the highway.
- Fine-Tuned Intake And Exhaust: The CB300R's engine uses an intake and exhaust designed to reduce air resistance, contributing to more linear throttle response.
- High-Revving Performance: Bore and stroke are set at 76 x 63mm, with a compression ratio of 10.7:1. PGM-FI fuel injection—with 38mm throttle bore and a refined, straight-shot intake path—delivers crisp throttle response across the rev range.
- Underslung Exhaust: The CB300R underslung exhaust features a dual-chamber design with the
Honda CB300R ABS Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Honda
- Model: CB300R ABS
- Category: Standard
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Vancouver, Washington
- Stock Number: HL22071
- Primary Color: MATTE PEARL BLUE
- Price: $4,454 $4,949
Honda CB300R ABS Video
Honda CB300R ABS Related Links
Contact Pro Caliber Motorsports - Vancouver
Pro Caliber Motorsports - Vancouver Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Pro Caliber Motorsports - Vancouver directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.