- Seen 4419 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Royal Enfield listing.
- Royal Enfield Reviews: Write
New 2021 Royal Enfield Standard MotorcycleMETEOR STELLAR
Royal Enfield METEOR STELLAR Description
- The Story: The Meteor represents the eternal essence of riding, the spirit of the cruise; with classic contours & timeless design cues. The Meteor is ready for the open road and up to the challenge of city commuting.
- Cruising Through Time: Growing up in the 1980s meant that the lasting image of a motorcycle for me was a cruiser of some sort. It’s not that I was a ‘cruiser guy’, it’s just that when you see lots of something, that becomes the main frame of reference, and desire in this case! Evolving from a diet of bicycles into my late teens, I was quite mesmerized by the idea of the quintessential American style cruiser – and the first one that I actually saw in the flesh and instantly fell in love with was the Royal Enfield Citybike.
- A New Heart: At the heart of the Meteor is the all-new air-oil cooled, 349cc, SOHC engine with a characteristic long stroke and electronic fuel injection system producing smooth tractable power & plenty of bottom-end torque. Continuing the legend of the easy singles, the new engine possesses a visceral exhaust note that is distinctively Royal Enfield.
- A Refined Glide: With an enhanced chassis setup, accessible riding position, advanced braking ability, high specification suspension and responsive power delivery, the Meteor is set to light up the world of city cruising. The all-new chassis is stronger, stiffer and more durable and designed for straight-line stability, cornering and maneuverability without compromising on comfort.
- Tripper™ Navigator: The Meteor 350 features a Tripper™ navigation system, the first-ever in a Royal Enfield. Powered by Google Maps and the Royal Enfield App that connects smartphones with the motorcycle through Bluetooth. Tripper™ is a sophisticated navigation solution, that indicates directions through an intuitive display system with an additional USB charging port on the motorcycle.
- Type: Single cylinder, 4 stroke, Air-Oil cooled
- Displacement: 349cc
- Bore x stroke: 72 mm x 85.8 mm
- Compression Rat
Royal Enfield METEOR STELLAR Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Royal Enfield
- Model: METEOR STELLAR
- Category: Standard
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: MOUNT VERNON, Ohio
- Stock Number: R0016
- Primary Color: BLUE
- Price: $4,049 $4,499
Royal Enfield METEOR STELLAR Related Links
Contact Mid-Ohio Powersports
Mid-Ohio Powersports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Mid-Ohio Powersports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.