- Seen 5358 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Moto Guzzi listing.
- Moto Guzzi Reviews: Write
New 2021 Moto Guzzi Standard MotorcycleV7 Stone Centenario 850
Moto Guzzi V7 Stone Centenario 850 Description
To celebrate 100 years, Moto Guzzi presents the V7 Stone centenary livery, a special edition available only in 2021.;
For 100 years, the Moto Guzzi DNA has been faithfully handed down from one model to the next. A century later, every Mandello bike still possesses the unique, inimitable style, courtesy of the incredible transversal V-twin that continues to pack more exhilarating power year after year.
- Classic style, modern performance: The V7 STONE CENTENARIO may be a celebration of the past, but it also represents the future with its new 850cc Euro 5-compliant engine the most powerful and efficient ever installed in the history of this illustrious bike. This iteration of the hallmark Moto Guzzi air-cooled 90° tranverse V twin-cylinder delivers 13 horsepower more at maximum output, representing a stunning 25% increase over previous generations.
- Available only in 2021: They say you only live once, so why not do it well. This is the perfect way to sum up the mantra of the Mandello del Lario design team in creating this V7. Destined to tug at the heart and soul of any fan of the famous eagle, this special edition is only available in the centenary year and represents the chance of a lifetime to be part of something truly special.
- A tribute on two wheels: The new V7 STONE CENTENARIO comes, as you would expect with a bike marking such a momentous occasion, with a host of distinctive details that pay homage to great Moto Guzzi traditions. From the special anniversary logo on the front mudguard to the green colour that recalls the historic “Eight cylinders”, from the model name emblazoned on the side panels, to the vintage saddle in classic brown and the golden eagle on the fuel tank in matt grey that recalls the brand’s racing heritage, this is a machine that not only respects history but makes it.
- Engine: Transversal 90° V-twin, two valves per cylinder
- Cooling: Air
- Displacement: 853 cc
- Bore and stroke: 84 x 77 mm
Moto Guzzi V7 Stone Centenario 850 Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Moto Guzzi
- Model: V7 Stone Centenario 850
- Category: Standard
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: North Kingstown, Rhode Island
- Stock Number: 241
- Primary Color: MATTE GRAY
- Price: $8,271 $9,190
Moto Guzzi V7 Stone Centenario 850 Related Links
Contact Razee Motorcycle Center
Razee Motorcycle Center Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Razee Motorcycle Center directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.