- Seen 5648 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Yamaha listing.
- Yamaha Reviews: Write
Used 2020 Yamaha Sportbike MotorcycleYZF-R3
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Yamaha YZF-R3 Description
2020 YAMAHA YZF-R3, Hurry in for great savings at Pro Caliber Vancouver!Call the Pro Caliber Vancouver sales team @ 1-888-523-2012 for more information or to schedule an appointment!No sales tax to Oregon buyers!* Price shown is net price after any factory to customer rebates and does not include applicable taxes, dealer added options, license, and doc fee…
R World Is Calling;
Legendary Yamaha superbike styling, advanced twin cylinder engine and ultra-light chassis make it the bike of choice.
- Sleek R-Series Styling: Featuring flowing bodywork and ergonomics inspired by the MotoGP YZR-M1, the YZF-R3 is sleeker, more aerodynamic and more refined than ever before.
- High-Revving Supersport Engine: Yamaha's championship-winning technology gives the YZF-R3 a broad spread of power with exciting high-rpm performance.
- Advanced Suspension: The R3's inverted fork works with a Monocross rear shock to provide exceptional handling, with balanced chassis rigidity, a near 50/50 weight balance, and damping and spring settings designed for a wide range of road conditions.
- Compact Chassis: With a fully-fueled weight starting at only 368 pounds and a seat height of only 30.7 inches, the YZF-R3 is ultra-light, nimble, and confidence-inspiring on everything from tight city streets to wide-open racetracks.
- Practical Performance: A range of exclusive technologies ensures the YZF-R3 combines Yamaha's legendary refinement and reliability with thrilling performance, all while sipping fuel at an efficient 56 mpg.
- Potent Twin-Cylinder Powerplant: Yamaha's 321cc liquid-cooled, inline 2-cylinder engine delivers excellent power and performance throughout the rpm range. With a 180-degree crank design and integrated counterbalancer, the layout minimizes vibrations for a smooth, refined engine character.
- High-Revving Engine Architecture: With a compression ratio of 11.2:1, double overhead cams (DOHC) and four-valve cylinder heads, the YZF-R3 motor is designed for quick- revving performance and high-rpm efficiency to deliver an exciting ride with a broad spread of power.
Yamaha YZF-R3 Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2020
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: YZF-R3
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Vancouver, Washington
- Stock Number: 14947VP
- Primary Color: SILVER
- Price: $5,219 $5,799
Yamaha YZF-R3 Video
Yamaha YZF-R3 Related Links
Contact Pro Caliber Motorsports - Vancouver
Pro Caliber Motorsports - Vancouver Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Pro Caliber Motorsports - Vancouver directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.