- Seen 9616 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Suzuki listing.
- Suzuki Reviews: Write
Used 2020 Suzuki Sportbike MotorcycleGSX-R750
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Suzuki GSX-R750 Description
2020 Suzuki GSX-R750, Why buy USED? To find the PERFECT vehicle! With over 30 years in the powersports industry, RideNow Powersports has the LARGEST selection of PRE-OWNED vehicles in the nation! Our factory trained service technicians multi-point inspect every vehicle to ensure it’s ready to Ride Now. Don’t see what you are looking for? We can FIND IT for you! We specialize in: Purchasing Used Vehicles I Service for All Makes & Models I Trade-Ins I Special Financing I Assisting with Shipping all over the United States. Start your adventure today and CALL 855-971-8561 to get started on the path to ownership!
2020 Suzuki GSX-R750
Over three decades ago, Suzuki revolutionized sportbikes with the introduction of the GSX-R750. Ever since then, the GSX-R750 has remained true to its original concept and championship-winning heritage. On the road or on the track, the GSX-R750 delivers a breathtaking combination of outstanding engine performance, crisp handling, compact size, and light weight. Its secret is an unequaled pairing of 750cc performance with the lightweight, compact chassis of a 600cc Supersport, complemented by technologically advanced suspension front and rear. Try a GSX-R750 and you’ll quickly realize this motorcycle defines performance riding from the center of the sportbike class.
Features may include:
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.
- Compact, 750cc, four-cylinder engine with a race-proven over-square bore/stroke ratio produces remarkably strong high rpm power delivery.
- The energy-efficient engine employs forged pistons, shot-peened connecting rods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes to reduce frictional and mechanical losses.
- Lightweight titanium alloy valves are controlled by single-coil valve springs to reduce valve-train mass, reducing mechanical losses at high rpm.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum alloy frame is constructed of five cast sections to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- The frame is mated with a cast aluminum swingarm and multi-piece rear sub-frame that’s ready for racetrack use.
- Race-developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston Front Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denotes the quality, sophistication, and performance legacy of the brand.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides or track
Suzuki GSX-R750 Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2020
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: GSX-R750
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Stock Number: ZU100447R
- Primary Color: WHITE
- Price: $10,799 $11,999
Suzuki GSX-R750 Related Links
Contact RideNow Powersports Boulder
RideNow Powersports Boulder Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the RideNow Powersports Boulder directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.