- Seen 9913 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Suzuki listing.
- Suzuki Reviews: Write
Used 2017 Suzuki Sportbike MotorcycleGSX-R1000
Suzuki GSX-R1000 Description
2017 Suzuki GSX-R1000
It has been three decades, with more than a million editions sold, since the GSX-R line was born. And a decade and a half has elapsed since the first GSX-R1000 transformed the open sportbike class forever. Now, the 2017 GSX-R1000 is redefining what it means to be The King of Sportbikes. This motorcycle’s chassis forms the lightest, the most compact, the most aerodynamic and the best-handling GSX-R1000 ever. Cradled in the new aluminum frame is an all-new engine that uses an exclusive Variable Valve Train and Ride-by-Wire throttle bodies for a wide spread of power while delivering smooth and precise throttle response. Using an Inertial Measuring Unit (IMU) the GSX-R1000’s advanced electronics package includes selectable performance modes so the motorcycle enhances and fine tunes rider inputs. The six-axis IMU lets the GSX-R1000 recognize its position on the street or race track to help the rider achieve an extraordinary level of riding performance.
Up front, new style BREMBO T-drive brake rotors grasped by Monobloc calipers provide strong, controlled braking, while the precise and smooth SHOWA suspension keeps the sticky Bridgestone RS10 tires in touch with the road. All of this forward-looking motorcycle technology is covered in all-new, wind tunnel-developed bodywork that’s uniquely GSX-R. The King of Sportbikes is back, bow to the King. Available with optional ABS*. Colors TBA. *Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
Features may include:
- All new 999.8cc liquid-cooled DOHC inline-four cylinder engine produces exceptionally high top-end power without sacrificing low to mid-range power thanks to a Variable Valve Train (VVT) system, Ride-by-Wire Throttle Bodies and more.
- Advanced electronics such as an Inertia Measurement Unit (IMU), S-DMS adjustable power output, and Suzuki traction control, plus other performance features, increase racetrack and street performance.
- New 32-bit Dual Processor Engine Control Module (ECM) blends Suzuki’s vast street-going EFI knowledge with the intelligence from Suzuki’s race-winning MotoGP program. GSX-R1000 riders will get sportbike performance without peer while simultaneously receiving polished street manners.
- The new and exclusive ten-mode, Motion Track Traction Control System (MT-TCS)*, with IMU influence, increases rider confidence by allowing adjustments to amount of intervention to match riding ability and surface conditions.
Suzuki GSX-R1000 Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2017
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: GSX-R1000
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Ossining, New York
- Primary Color: Blue
- Price: $12,146 $13,495
Suzuki GSX-R1000 Related Links
Contact Hudson Valley Motorcycles
Hudson Valley Motorcycles Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Hudson Valley Motorcycles directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.