- Seen 1216 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Yamaha listing.
- Yamaha Reviews: Write
Used 2007 Yamaha Sportbike MotorcycleYZF-R6
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Yamaha YZF-R6 Description
2007 YAMAHA YZF-R6, Used 2007 Yamaha YZF-R6 motorcycle for sale in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio with 18,470 Miles. This pre-owned Yamaha YZF-R6 offers Yoshimura exhaust, fender eliminator kit, chrome wheels, custom LED front and rear turn signals, custom grips.State 8 Motorcycles is one of North East Ohio’s largest Motorsports dealers offering a wide selection of new and used Motorcycles, ATVs, Side x Sides and Dirt Bikes for sale with a variety of financing options available to help you with the purchase of your new vehicle. We are located in Cuyahoga Falls just outside Akron, Ohio and a short ride from Cleveland.Are you from out of town? Don’t worry, we work with out of state riders all the time. We recommend HaulBikes for their professionalism and care. Schedule and rates vary. To get started visit Haulbikes.com for your delivery quote.
- Light, powerful and bristling with knowledge gained from years of racing, the YZF-R6 is the most advanced production middleweight motorcycle Yamaha – or anybody else – has ever built.
- The YZF-R6 was the first production motorcycle with a fly-by-wire throttle system—for flawless response under all conditions.
- Straight frame concept: developed from the Yamaha M1 GP machine, the YZF-R6's steering head, swingarm pivot and rear axle all lie in a straight line—for unsurpassed handling—with an inline four-cylinder engine designed for optimal layout and mass centralization.
- Slipper-type back torque-limiting clutch greatly facilitates braking/down shifting from high speed.
- Formula 1-style air management presents very small frontal area for excellent aerodynamics; ram-air induction ducts cool, high-pressure air through the steering head for optimal combustion, more horsepower and enhanced engine cooling.
- The YZF-R6 is the AMA Supersport Champion in its rookie season.
- Compact, lightweight 67 x 42.5mm 599cc DOHC 16-valve liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder features titanium valves, 12.8:1 compression and compact combustion chambers for awesome, lightning-quick response.
- YCC-T (Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle) uses a powerful ECU and multiple sensors to provide perfect, smooth engine response and optimal power whenever the throttle is twisted, under all conditions.
Yamaha YZF-R6 Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2007
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: YZF-R6
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Stock Number: 44334
- Primary Color: RED/ORANGE
- Price: $6,118 $6,798
Yamaha YZF-R6 Related Links
Contact State 8 Motorcycles
State 8 Motorcycles Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the State 8 Motorcycles directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.