- Seen 3512 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Suzuki listing.
- Suzuki Reviews: Write
New 2022 Suzuki Sportbike MotorcycleGSX-S1000
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Suzuki GSX-S1000 Description
2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000
The GSX-S1000 launched in 2015 as a new model developed to bring the fun of sport riding to riders on the street. At its heart was a street-tuned version of the powerful long-stroke engine that carried the GSX-R1000 to countless superbike and endurance race victories. This engine was skillfully paired with a compact and lightweight chassis, state-of-the-art running gear and a comfortable upright riding position. Just as the GSX-R1000 was built to “own the racetrack”, the GSX-S1000 was created to “own the street”.
The new 2022 GSX-S1000 now aims to deliver greater controllability, agility, and power for an even more exciting riding experience, while complying with worldwide emissions standards. A multitude of updates hone the GSX-S1000’s physique into an even tighter and more striking package that is ready to turn heads and own the streets.
Styling immediately draws your attention to the 2022 GSX-S1000. Tight, angular styling makes it clear that this light and muscular, naked sportbike is a serious contender. It’s hard not to stare at the new stacked LED headlights housed in a minimalistic cowling that resides between a pair of MotoGP-inspired winglets protruding from the angular radiator shrouds.
Features may include: ENGINE
- The GSX-S1000’s long-stroke GSX-R engine has been refined to produce a broad, smooth torque curve through the full rev-range with increased peak horsepower.
- The GSX-S1000 provides predictable and controllable throttle response with abundant top-end power to provide the rider an exciting riding experience.
- The cam chain tensioner and tension adjuster are updated to reduce friction and improve durability.
- Like a GSX-R1000, the race-proven, six-speed, close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- This large-diameter, wet, multi-plate clutch uses a precise cable-activated release, providing the rider with a light pull that also has superb friction-point feel.
Suzuki’s proven, twin-spar aluminum frame helps to ensure nimble handling and great road holding ability. The main spars are straight from the steering head to the swingarm pivot, which is ideal for achieving high rigidity and light weight.
- Connected to the swingarm is a link-type rear suspension, with a single shock absorber that features spring preload, and is seven-way adjustable with rebound damping force adjustment.
- Unique to GSX-S1000 models, the TRP six-spoke, lightweight, cast aluminum wheels look great and contribute to the bike’s nimble handling and sporty performance.
BODY & STYLING
- Unique to GSX-S10
Suzuki GSX-S1000 Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: GSX-S1000
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Brea, California
- Stock Number: S514663
- Price: $10,169 $11,299
Suzuki GSX-S1000 Video
Suzuki GSX-S1000 Related Links
Contact Southern California Triumph-Ducati-Suzuki-Royal Enfield
Southern California Triumph-Ducati-Suzuki-Royal Enfield Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Southern California Triumph-Ducati-Suzuki-Royal Enfield directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.