- Seen 3620 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Kawasaki listing.
- Kawasaki Reviews: Write
New 2022 Kawasaki Sportbike MotorcycleNINJA 650 ABS KRT EDITION
Kawasaki NINJA 650 ABS KRT EDITION Description
- NIMBLE & RESPONSIVE: The Ninja® 650 motorcycle delivers the thrills with a perfected trellis frame design for agile handling and maneuverability.
- SPORT GETS SPORTIER: Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 tires contribute to the sportiest and most enticing ride yet.
- STRONG FOUNDATION. AGILE RIDE: A light and slim chassis features a trellis frame and horizontal back-link rear suspension for nimble handling and excellent traction response, resulting in a more direct connection to the road.
- EXHILIRATING & FUN: The sporty 649cc parallel-twin engine delivers smooth and responsive performance with exciting mid-range power that is felt in every gear.
- PERFORM IN THE CLUTCH: An Assist and Slipper Clutch helps to put the power to the ground while providing an extremely light pull at the lever and reducing rear-wheel chatter during downshifts.
- AGGRESSIVE & SLEEK: The Ninja® 650 motorcycle stands out with angular styling, aggressive headlights, an upswept tail cowl and a TFT color instrument panel.
- SHARPER NINJA® STYLING: Sharp styling comes with aggressive bodywork and twin LED headlights for a sporty appearance. The windshield is positioned low, and is mounted flush with the upper cowl for a sleek design. A thick passenger seat not only provides a comfortable seat for the passenger but improves hip support for the rider.
- COMFORT MEETS DESIGN: The upright angle of the windshield maintains sufficient wind protection for a comfortable ride when speeds pick up.
- HIGH-TECH ELECTRONICS: TFT color instrumentation and Bluetooth® smartphone connectivity add high-tech elements to the ride and allow you to connect to the Ninja® 650 motorcycle like never before.
- USEFUL INFORMATION AT A GLANCE: All-digital TFT (thin-film transistor) color instrumentation gives the cockpit a high-tech, high-grade appearance and visibility. The screen’s background color is selectable (black or white), and screen brightness adjusts automatically to suit available light. Display functions include: digital speedometer, digital bar-style tachometer, gear position indicator, shift lamp, fuel gauge, odometer, dual trip meters, current and average fuel consumption, remaining range, average speed, total time, coolant temperature, clock, battery voltage, Kawasaki service reminder, oil change reminder and the Kawasaki Economical Riding Indicator.
Kawasaki NINJA 650 ABS KRT EDITION Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Kawasaki
- Model: NINJA 650 ABS KRT EDITION
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
- Price: $7,649 $8,499
Kawasaki NINJA 650 ABS KRT EDITION Related Links
Contact Ridersville Cycle
Ridersville Cycle Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Ridersville Cycle directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.