- Seen 5273 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Kawasaki listing.
- Kawasaki Reviews: Write
New 2022 Kawasaki Sportbike MotorcycleKLR 650 ABS
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Kawasaki KLR 650 ABS Description
The KLR®650 ABS motorcycle is built to empower your passion to escape and explore. Dual-purpose capability allows the journey to go on- and off-road, and a reputation for enduring reliability helps you focus on the adventure at hand. For decades, this legendary motorcycle has inspired countless stories from all over the world, and the spirit to make new memories continues to beckon today.
- ABS (ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM): Kawasaki ABS systems use front and rear wheel sensors to constantly monitor wheel speed. Should information from either of the sensors indicate that wheel lock has occurred, the ABS ECU directs the pump in the ABS unit to modulate brake fluid pressure (releasing and reapplying pressure so that traction can be regained) until normal operation resumes. ABS offers rider reassurance that contributes to greater riding enjoyment.
- Improved ergonomics and ride comfort.
- Bodywork including fuel tank.
- Taller two-position adjustable windshield.
- Larger aluminum rear carrier.
- Increased generator capacity.
Kawasaki KLR 650 ABS Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Kawasaki
- Model: KLR 650 ABS
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Stuart, Florida
- Price: $6,299 $6,999
Kawasaki KLR 650 ABS Related Links
Contact Florida Sports Cycle and ATV
Florida Sports Cycle and ATV Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Florida Sports Cycle and ATV directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.