- Seen 9202 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Suzuki listing.
- Suzuki Reviews: Write
New 2021 Suzuki Sportbike MotorcycleGSX-R1000R
Suzuki GSX-R1000R Description
In 1985, Suzuki revolutionized the sportbike category with the introduction of the original GSX-R750, and then created another milestone in 2001 with the introduction of the GSX-R1000. Using the lithe chassis of the GSX-R750 and a 988cc inline four-cylinder engine design that Suzuki is renowned for, Superbike performance became available to riders everywhere.;
At the pinnacle of the GSX-R family of ultra-high performance motorcycles, the 2021 GSX-R1000R's versatile engine provides class-leading power that is delivered smoothly and controllably across a broad rpm range. Like the original GSX-R1000, the 2021's compact chassis delivers nimble handling with excellent suspension feel and braking control, ready to conquer a racetrack or cruise a country road. Advanced electronic rider aids such as traction control, launch control, and a bi-directional quick shifter enhance the riding experience while the distinctive, aerodynamic GSX-R bodywork slices through the wind.;
The GSX-R1000R is also equipped with Showa's BFF and BFRC-Lite suspension components to create an unmatched combination of reliability and performance that can rule any track day. With a choice of Metallic Matte Paint schemes with subtle or bold graphics that rival the appearance of any other street bike, the GSX-R1000R stunning appearance creates as much envy as its performance.
- DOHC, inline-four engine produces great top-end power with a strong low- to mid-range pull thanks to the exclusive Suzuki Variable Valve Timing (VVT) system and the highly efficient 4-2-1 exhaust with a revised muffler and heat shield.
- Advanced electronics include an IMU, adjustable traction control, the Suzuki Bi-Directional Quick Shift System, and Suzuki Drive Mode Selector, plus the GSX-R1000R-specific Motion Track Anti-lock Brake** and Launch Control Systems to increase street and track-day performance.
- The GSX-R1000R's twin-spar aluminum frame is lighter and more compact than the prior-generation GSX-R1000. The frame's adjustable swingarm pivots to help racers tune the chassis for extraordinary racetrack performance.
- Advanced Showa Balance Free Front Fork (BFF) and rear suspension deliver extraordinary handling while the ABS-equipped, Brembo four-piston, radial-
Suzuki GSX-R1000R Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: GSX-R1000R
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Johnstown, Pennsylvania
- Stock Number: 100500
- Primary Color: BLK/ORG
- Price: $15,974 $17,749
Suzuki GSX-R1000R Related Links
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Cernic's directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.