- Seen 2347 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Yamaha listing.
- Yamaha Reviews: Write
New 2020 Yamaha Sportbike MotorcycleYZF-R6
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Yamaha YZF-R6 Description
Respect R World;
Proven supersport dominance, iconic design and styling with reigning back-to-back MotoAmerica Championships.
- Beauty, Technology, Speed: The YZF-R6 has it all!: On track or street, the YZF-R6® is one of the most advanced supersport machines ever built. Aerodynamic MotoGP® styling wraps up an incredibly intelligent racing machine, complete with ABS brakes, top-shelf suspension and a full suite of electronic rider aids.
- Unparalleled Racetrack Success: The Yamaha YZF-R6 has won more AMA middleweight races and championships than any other 600cc sportbike, making it the number one choice for amateur and professional racers alike.
- Legendary R6 Handling: The R6 combines superior mass centralization with highly-developed suspension and refined ergonomics to become one of the most nimble machines in the supersport class. The result is awesome road feedback, traction feel, and greater cornering confidence.
- Thrilling Power and Control: With a class-leading, high-revving four-cylinder powerplant at its heart, and traction control and D-Modes allowing the rider to extract even more performance from the potent engine, the R6 screams across the start/finish line ahead of the pack.
- Cutting Edge Engine Design: The R6 is powered by a compact and lightweight 599cc DOHC liquid- cooled four-cylinder engine featuring the latest manufacturing technology. Sixteen titanium valves, a high 13.1:1 compression ratio and lightweight forged pistons allow for smooth, high-revving power. Linerless, direct-plated ceramic-composite cylinder bores provide excellent heat dissipation and reduced friction. Magnesium engine covers minimize engine weight.
- Race-Tested Variable Intake System: The YZF-R6 features Yamaha's Chip Controlled Intake (YCC-I®)—which electronically changes the effective intake tract length to give the benefits of both shorter and taller intake stacks in a single engine—for a broader, more tractable powerband. The twin injector intake system also uses shower-style fuel injectors above the intakes to provide optimum fuel atomization at high rpm.
Yamaha YZF-R6 Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: YZF-R6
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Stock Number: LA007081
- Primary Color: ORANGE/BLACK
- Price: $10,961 $12,179
Yamaha YZF-R6 Video
Yamaha YZF-R6 Related Links
Contact Motoport U.S.A.
Motoport U.S.A. Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Motoport U.S.A. directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.