- Seen 2927 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Suzuki listing.
- Suzuki Reviews: Write
New 2020 Suzuki Sportbike MotorcycleGSX-R1000
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Suzuki GSX-R1000 Description
Suzuki started with a goal to reclaim the GSX-R1000’s The King of Sportbikes crown.From there, the fundamental capabilities that make a great sportbike were distilled down to three words: run, stop, and turn – making the GSX-R1000 run better, turn better, and stop better than any other sportbike.The GSX-R’s compact and lightweight engine provides class-leading power that is delivered smoothly and controllably across a broad rpm range. This versatile engine is equally suited for driving hard out of a racetrack corner or accelerating effortlessly onto a public highway.This incredible engine contributes to the GSX-R1000’s compact chassis that delivers nimble handling with excellent front-end feel and braking, as useful for trail-braking on the racetrack as for rolling into tight corners on a country road. Advanced electronic rider aids that aren’t too complicated to use enhance the experience rather than control it. The bodywork’s aerodynamics reduce drag at top speed on the racetrack and improve rider comfort on brisk street rides.In short, Suzuki developed a new generation GSX-R1000 that has an unmatched combination of reliability, durability, usability, and overall performance with excellent racing potential in a package that works as well for street riders as it does for track-day riders and amateur or professional racers.Features may include:Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.ENGINE
- The fairing lowers efficiently to guide cooling air to the high-capacity curved radiator. Twin cooling fans ensure good cooling at lower road speeds.
- The GSX-R1000 includes the Suzuki Bi-Directional Quick Shift System which was previously available only on the GSX-R1000R model. This system allows for clutchless upshifts and downshifts when the motorcycle is used in competition.
- A powerful, 32-bit dual processor Engine Control Module (ECM) blends Suzuki’s vast street-going EFI knowledge with the intelligence from Suzuki’s race-winning MotoGP program. GSX-R1000 riders will get sportbike performance without peer while simultaneously receiving polished street manners.
Suzuki GSX-R1000 Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: GSX-R1000
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Davie, Florida
- Price: $14,039 $15,599
Suzuki GSX-R1000 Related Links
Contact Broward Motorsports of Hollywood
Broward Motorsports of Hollywood Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Broward Motorsports of Hollywood directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.