- Seen 7526 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
New 2013 Honda Sportbike MotorcycleCBR600RR Repsol
Honda CBR600RR Repsol Description
Better Than Ever.;
Honda’s CBR600RR has long been heralded as the best all-around 600-class sportbike the world has ever seen. A winner both on and off the track, it offers a perfect balance of high-revving power, precise handling, light weight, and a compact overall size.;
And for 2013 the best just got a whole lot better. We’ve given the CBR600RR some major updates, including new 12-spoke wheels, revised ECU settings, and a fine-tuned ram-air system to increase torque. Best of all, the CBR600RR gets a new “Big Piston” fork and retuned rear shock. And it’s all wrapped up in some sharp new bodywork.;
New Suspension: The 2013 CBR600RR features new suspension front. Up front, the new 41mm “Big Piston” Showa fork is smoother and more responsive; in the back, the Unit Pro Link design provides a smoother response and better performance.;
Hot Wheels: New for 2013, we've added 12-spoke aluminum cast wheels, which look great with the CBR60RR’s redesigned bodywork.
- Dual-Stage Ram Air: For 2013 the Ram Air funnel has been redesigned to improve torque over 7,000 rpm. Nose mounted, two-stage ram air system provides a high volume of cool air to the airbox, for linear power delivery and superb engine performance.
- Dual-Stage Fuel Injection: For 2013 the Dual-Stage Fuel injection system was revised to achieve more low to mid range power. Two sets of injectors per cylinder ensure both low- and high-rpm performance. You get near instantaneous high-rpm response, along with great low-rpm metering and clean running.
- Centrally Located Fuel Tank: The CBR600RR’s 4.8-gallon fuel tank is positioned in the center of the chassis and low in the frame. This allows for a more compact design, but even more important helps centralize the bike’s mass. Increased mass centralization means the CBR is more responsive to rider input, especially when leaning the bike into a turn or standing it up at the exit.
- Honda Electronic Steering Damper
- BPF Front Suspension: The CBR600RR's all-new front suspension uses a Big Piston Fork (BPF). The new 41mm Showa fork is smoother and
Honda CBR600RR Repsol Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2013
- Make: Honda
- Model: CBR600RR Repsol
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Jefferson City, Missouri
- Stock Number: 6000170
- Primary Color: REPSOL
- Price: $5,399 $5,999
Honda CBR600RR Repsol Related Links
Contact Larry's Motor Sports
Larry's Motor Sports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Larry's Motor Sports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.