- Seen 1677 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Yamaha listing.
- Yamaha Reviews: Write
Used 2014 Yamaha Sport Touring MotorcycleFJR1300 A
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Yamaha FJR1300 A Description
2014 Yamaha FJR1300 A, 2014 Yamaha FJR1300A YAMAHA Invented Supersport Touring.
The FJR1300 sets the benchmark against which all other supersport tourers are measured. State-of-the-art innovation include electronic cruise control, a traction control system, drive-mode that lets you select the performance character, meter panel desing with advance styling and function, and an aerodynamic front fairing design for improved airflow and comfort. If you’re serious about superbike touring, you found your destination.
Key Features May Include:
- The FJR1300A boasts lots of features sure to grab the attention of many riders. The aggressive styling, including the headlight cowl and side fairing, are not only great looking, they also help improve comfort and aid in weather protection.
- Riders can select D-mode (Drive-mode) for varying mappings, giving the motorcycle exceptional versatility. This works in conjunction with YCC-T (Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle), generating engine character that can be sportier or more relaxed depending on riding situations.
- Traction control developed from MotoGP technology is standard on the FJR1300A. While engaged, the system detects wheel spin and adjusts ignition timing, fuel injection volume, and throttle opening to help maintain traction. The system is designed to let the operator ride on roads that have limited traction with more confidence.
- Another feature now standard on the FJR1300A is cruise control. Riders can set cruising speed with the push of a button on the left handlebar to provide comfort and ease on extended road trips.
- A three-part instrument panel provides riders with all the information they need while enjoying the road. Riders can easily customize the display to show the information they want.
- LED front turn signals/position lights give the FJR1300A the modern, high-tech look sport touring riders want.
- A pushbutton-adjustable windscreen and a thick comfy seat for two are perfect for comfortable, long-distance riding.
- FJR1300A includes a two-position adjustable rider seat, low for shorter riders or nearly 1-inch higher for a more spacious feel for taller riders, plus handlebars that can be adjusted to one of three different positions. The result is a superb, custom-fit ride.
- Sharp-looking bodywork and air-management system keep the bike and rider cool; a central vent beneath the instrument panel cools the rider and reduces negative pressure for less buffeting, and fairing side panels with tool-less adjustability let the rider direct airflow.
Yamaha FJR1300 A Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2014
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: FJR1300 A
- Category: Sport Touring
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Barrington, Illinois
- Stock Number: U9642
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $6,749 $7,499
Yamaha FJR1300 A Video
Yamaha FJR1300 A Related Links
Contact DSP Honda
DSP Honda Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the DSP Honda directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.