- Seen 987 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Yamaha listing.
- Yamaha Reviews: Write
New 2021 Yamaha Sport Touring MotorcycleTracer 9 GT
Yamaha Tracer 9 GT Description
Turn Up Your Experience;
Featuring an all-new engine and premium sport touring features that come standard, the most versatile touring partner for when you're commuting or riding across the mountains.
- All-New 890cc Liquid-Cooled 3-Cylinder DOHC Fuel-Injected Engine: The 2021 Tracer 9 GT features a newly developed 890cc liquid-cooled 3-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve-per-cylinder fuel-injected (YCC-T) engine with a downdraft intake. The bore × stroke of 78 mm × 62.1 mm and 11.5:1 compression ratio provide outstanding torque with strong power delivery characteristics. Almost all of the fundamental parts of the engine, from the pistons and connecting rods to the crankshaft, camshafts and crankcase, have all been redesigned. The combustion efficiency results in an impressive 9% improvement as well as an increased fuel efficiency to 49 MPG.
- New Lightweight Aluminum Frame: To achieve both sporty performance and excellent riding comfort, the new Tracer 9 GT adopts a newly developed lightweight aluminum frame with model-specific tuning. Using the latest Controlled Filling (CF) aluminum die-casting technology, this frame features the thinnest sections ever on a Yamaha die-cast frame at just 1.7 mm (thinnest section on the 2020 Tracer 900's frame is 3.5 mm).
- KYB Electronically Controlled Suspension: Jointly developed with KYB to deliver both sporty performance and a comfortable ride, the Tracer 9 GT features an electronically controlled suspension. The suspension provides optimum damping force that is based on real-time running conditions for great riding comfort and feel from the road. Based on input from the 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and the Hydraulic Unit (HU), the Suspension Control Unit (SCU) calculates the optimum settings for suspension damping. The damping adjustment mechanism is solenoid-driven which enables changes to the damping force to be reflected quickly, and big damping force changes are possible. This suspension system generates steady damping force even when the suspension piston is moving slower, which contributes to stabilizing the motorcycle's attitude when starting from a stop as well as stabilizing the chassis attitude when accelerating, braking and cornering. The electronically controlled system controls the rebound and compression damping for the front fork and rebound damping for the rear shock.
Yamaha Tracer 9 GT Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: Tracer 9 GT
- Category: Sport Touring
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Stock Number: CTY21069
- Primary Color: Redline, Liquid Metal
- Price: $13,409 $14,899
Yamaha Tracer 9 GT Related Links
Contact State 8 Motorcycles
State 8 Motorcycles Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the State 8 Motorcycles directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.