- Seen 2965 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
New 2021 Honda Sport Touring MotorcycleAFRICA TWIN DCT
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Honda AFRICA TWIN DCT Description
2021 HONDA AFRICA TWIN DCT,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Make Life An Adventure;
Has there ever been a better time to be an adventure-bike rider? And has taking your next vacation on an adventure bike ever looked better either? Honda's Africa Twin lineup is so good it's an embarrassment of riches. Technology. Comfort. Reliability you can count on, come rain or shine, continent-crossing journeys or weekend getaways. Features like cruise control and touch-screen technology make it a great tourer, while its rugged construction and off-road refinements let you wander from horizon to horizon on the path less travelled. And best of all, there are four different Africa Twins to choose from. Our standard Africa Twin is a great choice for serious off-road enthusiasts. For long-distance adventure touring, check out our two Africa Twin Adventure Sports ES models: They offer special features like electronically controlled suspension, an adjustable windscreen, larger fuel tank, heated grips, tubeless tires, and more. Plus, both are available with either a manual transmission or Honda's automatic DCT transmission, one of the best technical-riding advantages ever.
- 1084cc Twin-Cylinder Engine: The CRF1100L Africa Twin sports one of the best engines ever in an adventure bike. The parallel-twin design is narrow, and delivers torque everywhere from idle to redline. You'll have more grunt down low, and cruise easy on the open road.
- Parallel-Twin Engine Layout: The Africa Twin's parallel-twin engine layout makes the bike shorter front-to-back. That means the front wheel can tuck in closer to the engine, shortening wheelbase and making the bike more nimble off road and on pavement.
- Twin Intakes: The Africa Twin uses a unique twin air-intake design with two vertical filtration elements. All that clean air helps the engine deliver excellent performance, even under prolonged ope
Honda AFRICA TWIN DCT Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: AFRICA TWIN DCT
- Category: Sport Touring
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Bend, Oregon
- Stock Number: HB21228
- Primary Color: WHITE
- Price: $13,679 $15,199
Honda AFRICA TWIN DCT Video
Honda AFRICA TWIN DCT Related Links
Contact Pro Caliber Motorsports - Bend
Pro Caliber Motorsports - Bend Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Pro Caliber Motorsports - Bend directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.