- Seen 4095 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save BMW listing.
- BMW Reviews: Write
Used 2009 BMW Other MotorcycleR 1200 GS ADVENTURE
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
BMW R 1200 GS ADVENTURE Description
2009 BMW R1200GSA with ESA, ABS, ASC, and TPMS
This is a proven BDR beast. I’ve completed the ID, UT, CO, NM, AZ and WA BDR routes on this bike as well as the White Rim Trail (twice), the continental divide ride from Canada to Mexico and numerous SoCal adventures. The bike has never let me down and has just under 31,000 miles on it. There is a brand new Heidenau K60 Scout on the front and a relatively new (about 1,000 miles on it) Heidenau K60 rear tire. The bike was just serviced at BMW Escondido (which included the fuel pump recall), so it’s got fresh oil in it and is ready to ride. I have all the service records for the bike since I’ve owned it (it only had 1,200 miles on it when I bought it from the Orange County BMW dealer). Note – in 2009, the “enduro” transmission in this bike that was optional on earlier model years started coming as standard.There are lots of upgrades/farkles, but here’s the list that I can remember (there are probably others as well that I don’t recall putting on over the years):
– Touratech skid plate
– Touratech toolbox
– Doubletake RAM mount mirrors (original bmw mirrors also included)
– HAKO Throttle lock- Bark Buster hand guards
– Folding shift lever (original bmw shift lever included)
– Front ABS guard- Heed upper and lower crash bars (way stronger than the tin foil bmw ones)
– Givi 47l top case and mount with brake light upgrade
– Kappa expandable tank bag and flange mount (original tank parts included)
– Touratech rear splash Guard (rear fender replacement)
– BMW (made by touratech) aluminum panniers. These have seen better days, but they are still workable (lots of dents/dings/scratches). Percussive maintenance has been applied to them over the years.
– Garmin Zumo 665 GPS with XM (wired into bike)
– Remus hexacone exhaust- Sargent rider and pillon seat (orignal bmw seats included)
– Rox 2″ handlebar risers- Touratech motorcycle cover
Secret decoder ring: ESA = Electronic Suspension Adjustment, ASC = Automatic stability control, ABS = Anti-lock braking system, TPMS – Tire pressure monitoring system
Kelley Blue Book listing – https://www.kbb.com/motorcycles/bmw/r1200gs-adventure-base/2009/?pricetype=retail/
More details and additional photos can be found at https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/mcy/d/carlsbad-2009-bmw-r1200gs-adventure/7414241913.html
BMW R 1200 GS ADVENTURE Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2009
- Make: BMW
- Model: R 1200 GS ADVENTURE
- Category: Other
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Plymouth, Arkansas
- Primary Color: grey
- Engine Size: 1170 cc
- Engine Type: Boxer-Twin
- Price: $6,705 $7,450
BMW R 1200 GS ADVENTURE Related Links
Contact Contact Private Seller
Contact Private Seller Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Contact Private Seller directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.