- Seen 848 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save KTM listing.
- KTM Reviews: Write
New 2022 KTM Mx Motorcycle350 SX-F
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
KTM 350 SX-F Description
Ever since the KTM 350 SX-F made its international race debut in 2010, it has delivered a no-compromise mix of horsepower and agility. With an exceptional power-to-weight ratio, ultra-light handling, and holeshot-winning acceleration, The 2022 KTM 350 SX-F once again rips into the motocross scene as the unlikely one to beat.
Engine & Exhaust
- Engine: The engine of the 2020 KTM 350 SX-F is neatly arranged in a compact and light (58.6 lbs) construction. It features an innovative clutch system; perfectly geared, durable transmission, and a lightweight DOHC (double overheard camshaft) cylinder head, which all contribute to making it an extremely impressive engine. It also features a new, stronger oil pump intermediate gear, for improved reliability. Fitted with the latest electronic fuel injection system and a useful electric starter, just one push of a button fires up this impressively competitive engine.
- Cylinder Head: The cylinder head on the KTM 350 SX-F is the gateway to its excellent power. It features two overhead camshafts with friction-optimized super-fine surfaces, connected to DLC coated finger followers that activate four lightweight titanium valves (intake 36.3 mm, exhaust 29.1 mm). KTM engineers have maximized the flow rate, delivering an optimal power band, with outstanding performance across the entire 13,400 rpm range.
- Crankshaft: The KTM 350 SX-F’s crankshaft features a stiff design and utilizes a short, lightweight connecting rod, contributing to the incredibly dynamic and efficient power delivery. The big end bearing features two force-fitted bearing shells, which run directly on the crank pin. This design is a prerequisite for the extremely high engine speed levels and the unrivalled power of the 350 cc. The design also enhances durability, allowing for long crankshaft service intervals, resulting in less effort and cost – and more time spent on two wheels.
- Crankcases And Engine Covers: The compact engine cases are manufactured using a high pressure die-cast production process that helps with weight reduction, while retaining strength and durability. The design allows for optimal shaft arrangements close to the center of gravity, resulting in ideal mass centralization and easier rideability. The engine covers feature a smart surface structure that reduces wear caused by the rider’s boots, keeping them looking as fresh as the day you bought it.
- Transmission: The KTM 350 SX-F is fitted with a robust 5-speed transmission. The gear ratios were carried over from its predecessor and are perfectly suited for the MX track. Another highlight of the transmission is the ‘no-dirt’ gear shifter. Similar to the footpeg design, it prevents the build-up of dirt and ensures the next gear is always available, no matter what the conditions.
KTM 350 SX-F Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: KTM
- Model: 350 SX-F
- Category: Mx
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
- Price: $9,089 $10,099
KTM 350 SX-F Related Links
Contact Ridersville Cycle
Ridersville Cycle Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Ridersville Cycle directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.