- Seen 2227 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Yamaha listing.
- Yamaha Reviews: Write
New 2021 Yamaha Moped MotorcycleZUMA 125
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Yamaha ZUMA 125 Description
The definitive option in its class, with ultra-modern rugged styling, fuel efficient power and big features in a compact package.
- Rugged, Modern Design: Beneath the sleek styling, the Zuma 125 is built around a strong steel frame with fat, aggressive tires on cast aluminum wheels, tough suspension, and protective off-road-style brush deflectors and fork tube boots. This scooter boasts capability on roads of all sorts, with plenty of attitude for your daily commute.
- Potent Fuel Injected Engine: Powering the Zuma 125 is a compact 125cc 4-stroke engine with 4 valves, a 10:1 compression ratio, ceramic-composite cylinder liner, and electronic fuel injection—giving this scooter modern reliability and economical performance. With an amazing 103 mpg* and a 1.7- gallon fuel tank, you get plenty of range, too.
- Automatic Convenience: A fully-automatic V-belt transmission and push-button electric starting make the Zuma 125 super-convenient transportation. Standard center and side stands, along with a locking cover on the ignition switch, make it easy and secure to park, too.
- Roomy, Step-Through Ergonomics: There's room for two atop the Zuma 125's seat and lots of locking storage beneath it. The step-through floorboards making getting on and off a breeze, too.
- Potent Fuel Injected Engine: Zuma 125's fuel-injected, 125cc single cylinder, 4-stroke engine pumps out lots of power for its size, using an SOHC 4-valve head with 10:1 compression ratio and ceramic-composite cylinder plating. Fuel injection provides the optimal fuel mixture for varying conditions, and that means easy cold starts, too.
- Electric Starter: Push-button electric starting makes the Zuma 125 super-convenient for transportation.
- Modern Reliability: For reliability and easy maintenance, simple wet-sump lubrication is used. Forced air cooling system helps keep engine temperatures under control, even while idling at stoplights, for maximum efficiency and longer engine life.
- Automatic Convenience: Fully automatic, V-belt transmission with centrif
Yamaha ZUMA 125 Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: ZUMA 125
- Category: Moped
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Stock Number: M06040
- Price: $3,239 $3,599
Yamaha ZUMA 125 Video
Yamaha ZUMA 125 Related Links
Contact McGrath Powersports
McGrath Powersports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the McGrath Powersports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.