- Seen 4916 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
New 2021 Honda Moped MotorcyclePCX150 ABS
Honda PCX150 ABS Description
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
The 2021 Pcx: Better In Every Way;
Scooters are such a perfect solution for so many of our transportation needs. You can park them just about anywhere. Zip through congestion. They're affordable, and get great gas mileage. And when you're on a Honda PCX, you get all of that combined with Honda engineering and quality. And here's the best news of all: For 2021, the PCX is even better, because at Honda we take our scooters as seriously as everything else we build. That's why we gave the PCX a new, larger engine, a new frame structure, and wrapped it all up in some tasty new styling too. And now the engine features a four-valve design too, making it cleaner and more economical. Around town or just cruising on a weekend, the new 2021 PCX isn't just another scooter—it's a premium Honda experience.
- Rider Comfort: The long, plush seat is even more comfortable than it looks. Plus, give your copilot an incredible view with the incredible stepped passenger section.
- Under-Seat Storage: Flip the seat open and you have room for a full-face helmet or an evening's worth of groceries. The main compartment locks for security and is weather-resistant, too. With a full 30 liters (nearly eight gallons), it's big enough for everyday use.
- Easy To Park: The PCX gives you the choice of both a sidestand and a centerstand. That makes it easy to park for a fast dash into a store (the sidestand) or when you need to park it upright in a tighter space (the centerstand). With a lot of other scooters, you only get one or the other.
- Electric Start: Turn the key, press the button and the PCX's fuel-injected engine fires right up and runs smooth, eve
Honda PCX150 ABS Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: PCX150 ABS
- Category: Moped
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Roca, Nebraska
- Stock Number: 167
- Primary Color: WHITE
- Price: $4,049 $4,499
Honda PCX150 ABS Related Links
Contact Rod's Power Sports
Rod's Power Sports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Rod's Power Sports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.