- Seen 8666 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Kawasaki listing.
- Kawasaki Reviews: Write
New 2022 Kawasaki Dual Sport MotorcycleKLX 230S ABS
Kawasaki KLX 230S ABS Description
- TAKE ON THE STREET AND DIRT: Designed for the trails and tuned for on-road versatility, let the KLX®230 take you to new heights with on- and off-road capability.
- A KAWASAKI FIRST: The KLX®230 features an innovative dual-purpose ABS jointly developed with Bosch®. Designed to assist stopping performance on low-friction surfaces, the available dual-purpose ABS will offer reassurance to both new and experienced riders.
- SHINE BRIGHT: A large 60/55W headlamp provides excellent illumination at night or in low light conditions, and an easy-to-read LCD screen provides all-digital instrumentation.
- UNLOCK YOUR ADVENTURE: A toolbox is located inside a lockable compartment under the left side cover. Both the ignition and side cover panel lock are operated with the Kawasaki One Key System.
- BEYOND THE ROAD: Designed from the ground up for dirt fun. That’s why the KLX®230 dual-sport features long-travel suspension, front and rear disc brakes and full-size wheels.
- CONFIDENT ON ROAD AND OFF: Long-travel suspension, featuring a 37mm front fork and Uni-Trak® single-shock rear suspension, soaks up bumps—contributing to ride comfort and control on bumpy streets and rough trails. The KLX®230S features a shorter, two-stage front suspension with 6.2 inches of travel. The front forks are shorter, and work with shorter dual-stage springs (firmer spring rate than KLX®230 and KLX®230 ABS models) to help lower the seat height by 2.2 inches.
- STRONG BRAKING POWER: Petal disc brakes add even more stopping power, with a twin-piston caliper gripping a 240mm disc in the front and a 220mm disc in the rear. Available with innovative dual-purpose ABS.
- BIG-TIME FUN: Full-size aluminum wheels measuring 21-inches in the front and 18-inches in the rear allow for confident riding and handling over varied terrain.
- BUILT TOUGH: The engine and chassis were designed together to make the KLX®230 dual-purpose motorcycle as agile and lightweight as possible.
- PLATFORM WITH PURPOSE: The compact perimeter frame, short wheelbase and low seat height offer the handling needed for confident trail riding for a wide range of riders. The 32.7-inches on the KLX®230S dual-purpose.
- ROAD AND TRAIL: A combination of form and function, the frame, seat and tank were designed to give riders an easier grip, offering superior chassis control. Seams between the shrouds, seat and side covers are flush, which facilitates freedom of movement when
Kawasaki KLX 230S ABS Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Kawasaki
- Model: KLX 230S ABS
- Category: Dual Sport
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
- Price: $4,589 $5,099
Kawasaki KLX 230S ABS Related Links
Contact Ridersville Cycle
Ridersville Cycle Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Ridersville Cycle directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.