- Seen 2145 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Honda listing.
- Honda Reviews: Write
New 2021 Honda Dual Sport MotorcycleXR650L
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Honda XR650L Description
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Proven. Practical. And Tough As Nails.;
In times like these, we all need something we can count on. And in the world of big-bore dual-sport bikes, nothing compares with the Honda XR650L. It's a tough, proven survivor that's been a cornerstone of our dual-sport lineup for decades. Its simple, air-cooled 644cc single-cylinder engine offers legendary reliability and plenty of power, while an electric starter makes your life easier. Long-travel suspension and a rugged steel frame perfected in Baja smooth out dirt roads and in-town commutes, no matter how lousy the pavement. Other bikes come and go, but Honda's XR650L is in it for the long run. And you know what? That's just the way we like it.
- Four-Stroke Engine: The XR650L's four-stroke, single-cylinder engine offers good fuel efficiency and a wide powerband. In addition, its proven powerplant requires very little maintenance.
- Disc Brakes: Front- and rear-disc brakes provide superior stopping power. Both front and rear disc rotors are drilled for lightness and better wet-weather performance.
- Electric Starter: Adventure is just the push of a button away. The XR650L's electric starter takes all the drama out of restarting off-road, or getting underway on a cold morning or after the bike's been sitting all week.
- Street-Legal Features: Fully equipped for the street—including turn signals, license-plate light, mirrors, speedometer and more. There's even a grab strap and footpegs for a passenger.
- Passenger Ready:
Honda XR650L Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: XR650L
- Category: Dual Sport
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Kendallville, Indiana
- Stock Number: XR6501145
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $6,299 $6,999
Honda XR650L Related Links
Contact Kendallville Powersports
Kendallville Powersports Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Kendallville Powersports directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.