- Seen 2637 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save KTM listing.
- KTM Reviews: Write
Used 2019 KTM Dirt Bike Motorcycle350 XC-F
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
KTM 350 XC-F Description
2019 KTM 350 XC-F, *Pre-owned vehicles do not come with factory warranties out of expiration, or factory promotional parts or accessories not shown in the pictures.
The Ultimate Combo: Since Tony Cairoli first took a KTM 350 SX-F to the top of the MX1 World Championship in 2010, the Red Bull KTM athlete has dominated the class aboard this nimble but powerful bike with 5 consecutive world championship titles. No surprises here, with the combination of 450-style muscle and the agility of a 250. Who said you can't have everything?
Engine & Exhaust
- The engine of the KTM 350 SX-F features a compact and very light (60lbs) construction. Its DOHC (double overheard camshaft) design with lightweight titanium valves and DLC coated cam followers allows for lively but strong engine characteristics. Fitted with the latest electronic fuel injection system and an E-starter, it has an extremely wide usable speed range, high performance and incredibly efficient rideability. The KTM 350 SX-F engine shares the same layout as the 250 SX-F, resulting in its playful handling similar to a 250 machine by from reducing the moving masses to a minimum.
- Cylinder head: The cylinder head features two overhead camshafts with friction-optimized cam followers boasting a DLC coating and high-flow ports. Four lightweight titanium valves maximize the flow rate for an optimal power band and outstanding performance across the seemingly endless rev range of 13,400rpm. Lateral brackets made of aluminum allow an efficient fixation of the engine to the frame and contribute to the bike's featherweight feel.
- Crankshaft: The KTM 350 SX-F's crankshaft utilizes a short connecting rod, which makes for an overall compact and lightweight engine with a snappy power delivery. A plain big (bottom) end bearing with two force-fitted bearing shells runs directly on the crank pin. The necessary oil feed for this bearing is ensured by the engine's pressurized lubrication. This design is a decisive benefit in terms of the crankshaft service interval, which can be lengthened due to the plain bearing. So just pin it, all day long.
- Crankcases and engine covers: The design of the die-cast crankcases allows for minimal weight and a very centralized shaft configuration. This makes the engine short and compact, while contributing to an efficient centralization of masses. The engine covers also feature a solid surface structure, which reduces the wear caused by
KTM 350 XC-F Details
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2019
- Make: KTM
- Model: 350 XC-F
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Boise, Idaho
- Stock Number: 256171
- Primary Color: ORANGE
- Price: $7,199 $7,999
KTM 350 XC-F Related Links
Contact Carl's Cycle Sales
Carl's Cycle Sales Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the Carl's Cycle Sales directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.