- Seen 8343 times (last 180 days)
- This price has recently dropped by 10% .
- Be the first user to save Yamaha listing.
- Yamaha Reviews: Write
New 2022 Yamaha Dirt Bike MotorcycleTT-R230
Yamaha TT-R230 Description
Leave No Trail Untamed;;
Easy to ride and easy to maintain, the super-capable TT-R230 delivers proven performance.
- Broad, Accessible Powerband: YZ-inspired looks with a stout 223cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke produces predictable, broad power making the TT-R230 a great choice for both beginner and intermediate riders.
- Racing-Derived Ergonomics: The competition-style flat seat and tank junction position the rider for greater mobility.
- Convenient Electric Start: With a simple push of a button, the electric start makes getting started a breeze.
- Trail-Ready Dimensions: The low seat height on top of a long-travel suspension and 11.6 inches of ground clearance make this a serious trail bike that's accessible for a wide range of riders.
- Robust, Compact Frame: The steel, diamond-type frame design means great handling and strength.
- Broad, Accessible Powerband: The 223cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke puts out smooth, widespread power that is perfectly suited for all kinds of trails and riders. The super-reliable electric start adds quick-start convenience.
- 6-Speed Transmission: Smooth-shifting, six-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- Digital Ignition: CDI magneto ignition system is ultra-reliable and nearly maintenance-free.
- Free-Flowing Intake: The YZ-type air filter offers easy maintenance and maximum airflow.
- Forest-Friendly Exhaust: Lightweight exhaust with quiet muffler and USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Low Maintenance Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Robust, Compact Frame: The steel frame with a compact wheelbase and low seat height result in superb maneuverability and super resp
Yamaha TT-R230 Details
- Condition: New
- Year: 2022
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: TT-R230
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Stock Number: CTY22027
- Primary Color: Team Yamaha Blue
- Price: $4,004 $4,449
Yamaha TT-R230 Related Links
Contact State 8 Motorcycles
State 8 Motorcycles Disclaimers
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the State 8 Motorcycles directly.
Editorial prices shown are a "price guide" only, based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. When purchasing a vehicle, always confirm the single figure price with the seller.